Happy Birthday Heike Berdos !

Andy

Hi Everyone,

I hope you will join me in wishing Azamara Journey Hotel Director, Heike Berdos a very happy 21st Birthday :).

I've had the pleasure of knowing Heike for many years, dating back to her days at Celebrity. She's one of the nicest & finest people I've ever met. I always marvel at how much she cares about doing everything possible to make your cruise a great one. She's an incredible asset to the Azamara team.

We look forward to seeing Heike again, on a future Azamara Cruise. Enjoy your special day Heike !

Edited by Host Andy

Hi Everyone,

Here's a new video, featuring Heike Berdos. Enjoy !

thanks Andy.. I loved it. one person I has left the company and one is promoted. so i wonder when it was done.. but i was glad to see crew pictures vs guests and know they all still loving their jobs.

Happy Birthday! Looking forward to meeting you on Sunday!

Karen & Grant

Hi Everyone,

I hope you will join me in wishing Azamara Journey Hotel Director, Heike Berdos a very happy 21st Birthday :).

I've had the pleasure of knowing Heike for many years, dating back to her days at Celebrity. She's one of the nicest & finest people I've ever met. I always marvel at how much she cares about doing everything possible to make your cruise a great one. She's an incredible asset to the Azamara team.

We look forward to seeing Heike again, on a future Azamara Cruise. Enjoy your special day Heike !

On our Baltic trip, as a special treat Heike arranged for a German "oom-pah" band to come on board and play a concert.

On the same cruise she stopped in a stairway to ask two strangers (us) if we were enjoying our trip.

Hard to say which event made a greater impression.

Looking forward to soon enjoying her presence.