Dining requests

Merly

Can you advise me who I can e mail for special requests for seating in the dining room. I want to ensure that friends we are travelling with are seated at the same table, and I would like to request a table for 4.

Many thanks

Can you advise me who I can e mail for special requests for seating in the dining room. I want to ensure that friends we are travelling with are seated at the same table, and I would like to request a table for 4.

Many thanks

If you're reservations are linked, they will automatically put you together for dining if you are both on the same main or second seating dinner.

If you're not linked, you can request your reservations be linked through your TA or by calling celebrity.

If you're traveling in a suite, Celebrity or higher, you can request your concierge to do it, (typically you're introduced prior to sailing), otherwise you'll want to speak to the Matre D the moment you get on the ship.

Many thanks

Did you and your friends book through a Travel Agent? If the answer is

yes, your Travel Agent can link your bookings together for dinner.

If you booked directly through the cruiseline, you should be able to

link your 2 bookings together or call Celebrity and have them link you

together. Once you get on board, go see the Maitr'd and confirm that

you are seated together.:)

We linked our reservation to our family that we were travelling with. We had to do it over the phone as one reservation was booked in Australia and the other in the UK. The celebrity website wouldn't let me do it as the first numbers were different. The only strange thing was that as we were a party of 5 they placed a single with us and he didn't speak fluent English. It would have been better if we were on a larger table as it was hard to make sure the single didn't feel left out.

The only strange thing was that as we were a party of 5 they placed a single with us and he didn't speak fluent English..

I once got sat at an 8 top that included 4 deaf people and their signer. It was a quiet dinner.....but fun people. They were really good at lip reading, which made things a bit simpler...