Celebrity I'm begging you

Jane2357

All 3 of my reservations were botched up making final payment on our upcoming cruise for family members. Either the website popped up that I owed money even after I paid in full, or it removed OBC or other perks. After several phone calls to get it straightened out, I was 'advised' to NOT log into the website to make final payment or do online check-in! Instead, go to 'Already Booked - Online Check-In'.

That's pretty counter-intuitive if you ask me. What's the point of creating a log-in if it often screws up when you're in it? Oh, maybe because when my daughter created her account, and I documented it and logged onto it several times, even saved the password in the browser, suddenly there was no user by that name. Except that when we tried creating a new user with that name that supposedly didn't exist, we couldn't - because that user already existed. :eek:

I never thought these words would come out of my mouth...but Celebrity's website makes me appreciate Royal Caribbean's site!!:p:rolleyes::D

I never thought these words would come out of my mouth...but Celebrity's website makes me appreciate Royal Caribbean's site!!:p:rolleyes::D

Oh goodness....I was just getting ready to say, if you think Celebrity's is bad, try shopping for cruises on RCI's site. I think RCI's is far worse and less user friendly. In general, I think the folks at RCCL need to fire everyone in their IT staff with all the problems both sites have.

Edited by Aquahound

I've been trying to price some NCL sailings for next year and their site has joined the race to the bottom. Earlier today buttons like "select room and continue" literally were just not working. The whole cruise industry is hilarious with this. Hilariously bad. Dorks.