Cabanas Labadee available in cruise planner

cincicruisers

Correct, but that was pre price increase. I wonder how they allot the cabanas by ship. Both for NB and BB

Are talking about 2 ships being in at the same time? If so I was told that they are split 50/50.At least that is how they explained it to me.

Could someone please help me. I always thought that there were 3 different ones. The beach, over the water and the hill ones. Now there are only 2 showing. The beach and over the water. Last March we reserved the Over the water and got one that was on the hill. Did they combine the Over the water and the Hill ones or am I just having a moment? The one I booked yesterday is also on the hill.

Can several people share how much the Over the Water Bugalow was toreserve? Seems to be a big difference between the old price of $250 and a newly reported price of $320.

I think it's cheaper on board they offer it online to sell them at a higher price first.

Just rented a Nellie's Beach cabana for January. I noticed 'could' have rented an over the water one - it allowed me to put it in my cart, yet I am not a suite guest. It is only 2 of us, and we are in Canadian dollars, which makes the over the water about $430 for us -can't justify that. So stuck with Nellies.

Just rented a Nellie's Beach cabana for January. I noticed 'could' have rented an over the water one - it allowed me to put it in my cart' date=' yet I am not a suite guest. It is only 2 of us, and we are in Canadian dollars, which makes the over the water about $430 for us -can't justify that. So stuck with Nellies.[/quote']

The over the water ones are on Nellie's beach. They do not list the Barefoot beach one online. We got the over the water ones for our Nov cruise and we are not in a suite. We are sharing with someone or I would have taken the beach one also.

Oh, hell no!

The pricing skyrocketed.

A beach cabana at Nellie's Beach is now $350, and an over-the-water cabana is listed at $495!

They've completely lost their appeal to me at that price.

When I looked they were $250 and $350

Yeah, I saw the lower prices when I looked yesterday, too. I should've booked one then.

A friend pointed out the new prices today. I didn't believe her, so I checked what I saw in the Cruise Planner, and I saw the higher prices, too.

Edited by Daghis

Yeah, I saw the lower prices when I looked yesterday, too. I should've booked one then.

A friend pointed out the new prices today. I didn't believe her, so I checked what I saw in the Cruise Planner, and I saw the higher prices, too.

WOW. I just checked ours and the prices are still showing $ 250 and $ 350. I can't believe the prices. They are just going to up until they find the line. They finally found my line. I did pay the $350 but we are sharing with someone so we are just splitting the price.

I saw some discussions abeitheout this on Facebook suggesting that these new, higher rates are in effect for 2016 sailings.

Wish I could verify, but my one 2016 western doesn't go to Labadee. The 2017 western doesn't even show excursions yet, but it doesn't go there either

Edited by John&LaLa

Oh, hell no!

The pricing skyrocketed.

A beach cabana at Nellie's Beach is now $350, and an over-the-water cabana is listed at $495!

They've completely lost their appeal to me at that price.

Wow... Maybe they are pricing Supply/Demand??? I booked on OTW cabana for our 1/3/16 sailing on Monday 9/21 and it was $320. I just looked and the regulars are now $350, from $250 on Monday. The OTW is now listed at $495... That is insane.

Wow... Maybe they are pricing Supply/Demand??? I booked on OTW cabana for our 1/3/16 sailing on Monday 9/21 and it was $320. I just looked and the regulars are now $350, from $250 on Monday. The OTW is now listed at $495... That is insane.

OMG, this is just nuts.

I saw that yesterday, the 250$/350$. I wanted initially to book an OTW one (it is for Christmas eve after all), but my budget was 250$ so I was debating. With those prices skyrocketing, I just booked a regular today. I'm taking no chances!!

495$ for a cabana? that is just nuts! Especially without the premium buffet (aka faster line)

I called Monday as soon as I heard that the cabanas were available for reservations (cruising in February on Allure). The regular Nellie's beach ones were $250 so I immediately reserved. When I went to check today to see if more were available, I saw the $350 and $495 prices. That seems like such a ridiculous price hike! I was hoping that meant more amenities, but I didn't see anything additional listed. I just can't imagine paying that much (or how Royal Caribbean can justify that price point).

If you grab one now at the price listed, can you go to the desk once on the ship and see what they are selling for then? If it's lower, either get an onboard credit or have it cancelled and re-booked?

I've never had a cabana before and have no clue why the pricing keeps going up and down.

If you grab one now at the price listed, can you go to the desk once on the ship and see what they are selling for then? If it's lower, either get an onboard credit or have it cancelled and re-booked?

I've never had a cabana before and have no clue why the pricing keeps going up and down.

Never heard of anyone getting a price reduction, but then the ability to pre book is relatively new.

I don't recall prices going down, and based on limited availability, I'm not surprised they have gone up