Oasis Suites Lounge Embarkation Day

RocketMan275

While there is a limited variety, we still ate there every night. We had pasta 2 nights, lobster 1 night ( 2nd Formal night), salmon 1 night, scallops 2 nights and beef 1 night.

As there is no bathtub in your Crown Loft, we hung our bathing suits on the downstairs shower fixture. I cannot remember if there was a clothesline.

In the menu's I've seen posted (see clarea post #74 below) there is listed a "Today's Pie" in the lower right hand corner. Was this served on Oasis and could you describe?

• 2 weeks later...

Hugely helpful info from all. In CL 1754 in March on Oasis... So really trying to plan the experience.

Good to know that in addition to beer/wine there is also pay bar in SL. Can they make frozen drinks there too??? I have died and gone to heaven if I can get a BBC steps from my suite to enjoy on my balcony. I may never leave the 17th deck!!!:p

Hugely helpful info from all. In CL 1754 in March on Oasis... So really trying to plan the experience.

Good to know that in addition to beer/wine there is also pay bar in SL. Can they make frozen drinks there too??? I have died and gone to heaven if I can get a BBC steps from my suite to enjoy on my balcony. I may never leave the 17th deck!!!:p

Can't say for sure, but the bar was a little limited so not sure if they can do blender drinks.

DH wanted a frozen strawberry daiquiri and they said they could not make them in lounge.

Kinda hope they would in future.

Not sure why but I've never seen a frozen drink made in a DL, CL, or SL. Could be they don't want to introduce the noise of the blender into the lounges.

Edited by Big_G