Earliest flight out of HOU Hobby

nyc12345

Southwest had a dirt cheap flight out of Hobby to Denver at 10:40am which I have booked, but I still may end up changing. We get back the first Sunday in April, and if this year is any indication the fog was done by that time of year. We are planning to be with the first group to carry our bags off and will book a private shuttle. I wish I had a better feel for how quick you can get off the boat, especially if they will have the port sorted out by then.

I'm just spoiled by being able to get off Oasis/Allure early and getting on flights before 9:00am.

Does your ship go to Belize?

Carnival had a note in our staterooms this week that said due to the Belize stop clearing the ship would take longer and to contact guest services about priority debarkation if your flight was before 2:00; as there was a good chance you would not make it. The line to talk to guest services was MASSIVE. I think that caught a lot of people off guard.