Where do I find all the information?

Nancy48

Hi, have booked a cruise on Constellation through a UK travel agent (last week) and the deal includes the free classic drinks package and gratuities as well. I also asked them to mark my details that I am gluten free and a wheelchair user and was told they would take care of all of it. Flights and transfers were also included.

Looking at my reservation on the Celebeity website none of this information is shown, as far as I can see. Just the cabin number and our dining preference. Can someone tell me whether any of this information should show and if so where I can find it please. Have searched all over the place with no luck so far.

Many Thanks

Nancy

The information you gave them will not be shown on your reservation. Agree with calling your TA and would also give celebrity a call regarding the wheelchair. Are you bringing your own? If so then it is not an issue at all. Celebrity will move you to the front of the line on check in and make everything easy. If not, remember Celebrity does not have wheelchairs for your personal use all cruise. Would need to arrange this again with your TA AND confirm with Celebrity.

As to gluten free - The easiest way to deal with this is hopefully you are dining in the MDR. That way you have the same servers every night and do not need to go through any details every night. Sort of the same with lunch as servers are usually there. Putting a gluten free notation is not likely to get to your regular server and if you dine in Select Dining with different servers each night they would have no way of knowing about you. Rest assured there are lots of other travelers that need gluten free and it will not be a problem.

Happy cruising.

It generally takes a week or 2, some times more, for the beverage package to show on your reservation. To check go to Manage Reservation and look under Order History-it should be there. Our OBC has never shown on line. I always have the TA provide me the Guest Copy- booking Confirmation from Celebrity. That is what they have on record.

Looking at my reservation on the Celebeity website none of this information is shown, as far as I can see. Just the cabin number and our dining preference. Can someone tell me whether any of this information should show and if so where I can find it please. Have searched all over the place with no luck so far.
The perks that we receive from the TA show on our copy of the TA's invoice

and the perks that we receive from the cruise line show on our copy of the cruise line invoice.

Sometimes the TA's invoice shows the perks that are coming from the cruise line as well as the perks they are providing.

Some TAs will lump them all together, without indicating which perks are being provided by the cruise line and which by the TA, making it appear as though the TA is giving you all of them.

But even if the TA's invoice looks correct, it is still important to get the final copy of the cruise line's invoice as well, in order to confirm

(1) that the cruise line's own records show you as paid in full,

(2) that the payment has been applied to the correct reservation, and

(3) that there is zero remaining balance due showing on the account.

We find it especially important to receive our copy of the cruise line's invoice when using a TA because once we give our booking to a TA, all our payment information disappears from our Celebrity account so we are no longer able to view it on the screen when logging into My Celebrity.

Hi, have booked a cruise on Constellation through a UK travel agent (last week) and the deal includes the free classic drinks package and gratuities as well. I also asked them to mark my details that I am gluten free and a wheelchair user and was told they would take care of all of it. Flights and transfers were also included.

Many Thanks

Nancy

Nancy

Has your TA passed your Celebrity "Confirmation Invoice" onto you? If so, in the UK at last, the final page should be a "Special Needs" form. Your TA probably have passed on the information to Celebrity but it will not hurt to complete the form and return it to Celebrity.

Your OBC and Gratuities should also show up on your Confirmation Invoice but not for a few weeks - and probably not both at the same time. The easiest way to keep track of this is to ask your TA to ensure that they forward all Confirmation Invoices to you. The Confirmation Invoices should also show any OBC awarded by Celebrity [but not by your TA]. If, after a month, you have not got confirmation of everything you expect, get your TA to chase Celebrity. It should all work but it is not unknown for Celebrity UK to screw up on this and, the longer you leave it, the harder is can be to get it put right.

As others have said, it may be possible to see the information online but, in my experience, this does not always work correctly and it is better to be able to take a printed invoice with you as proof in the unlikely situation that there are problems when you cruise.

Edited by Project_gal

Many thanks everyone, I thought I was being incredibly dim not seeing these items. Good to know it's the system. Will chase the ta and wait for Celebrity invoices.

And yes, taking my own wheelchair, but as always because it is all so important to me I get very anxious and double check everything. First time I've flown since being ill so doubly anxious!!! 😳😳😳

This forum really helps, thanks again

Nancy