Riviera's Baristas ~ what is complimentary?

Wren3

I have read some older posts on CC that suggest the specialty coffees are complimentary at the Baristas on the Riviera. Can anyone confirm or explain what is complimentary there? Many thanks.

I have read some older posts on CC that suggest the specialty coffees are complimentary at the Baristas on the Riviera. Can anyone confirm or explain what is complimentary there? Many thanks.

Any type of Coffee product that they serve is complimentary (excluding anything which contains alcohol), which covers Cappuccino's, Espresso's and the like, -and that includes doubles, triples and the iced versions!, as well as a tempting, extensive array of baked goodies which are continuously displayed throughout the day.

081852.jpg I know of a lady travel agent who seemed to live up there for three or four days! :eek:

Edited by StanandJim

Any type of Coffee product that they serve is complimentary (excluding anything which contains alcohol), which covers Cappuccino's, Espresso's and the like, -and that includes doubles, triples and the iced versions!, as well as a tempting, extensive array of baked goodies which are continuously displayed throughout the day.

081852.jpg I know of a lady travel agent who seemed to live up there for three or four days! :eek:

Are there any nice teas there or is it strictly coffee? thanks :)

Not really a tea place, for example there are no Teas listed on the Menu Board, although they do have three or four varieties of what is being served in the restaurants -under the counter-, so to speak, to salve any insistent tea aficionados who might wander in.

They were doing a version of Chai for a time, but I don't know if that has continued...:confused:

Edited by StanandJim
spelling correction

Not really a tea place, for example there are no Teas listed on the Menu Board, although they do have three or four varieties of what is being served in the restaurants -under the counter-, so to speak, to salve any insistent tea aficionados who might wander in.

They were doing a version of Chai for a time, but I don't know if that has continued...:confused:

thank you very much :)

Are there any nice teas there or is it strictly coffee? thanks :)

They have a nice selection of teas in the Terrace at the self serve counter 24/7 also in Horizons before 11 am

Be sure not to miss afternoon tea at 4pm in Horizons ;)

Thank you everyone for answering my question ~ looking forward even more. I do drink tea so it is good to know I can get a cuppa at the Baristas while DH gets his specialty coffee. March seems so long to wait to go on our cruise :)

They have a nice selection of teas in the Terrace at the self serve counter 24/7 also in Horizons before 11 am

Be sure not to miss afternoon tea at 4pm in Horizons ;)

thank you for your helpfulness :)

• 3 weeks later...

What is consider county club casual in the restaurants. I know collar shirt and nice pants, but is a golf shirt Ok. Do I need a sport jacket for the restaurants or just a collar shirt will do.

How do I get a second reservation once I am on the ship, do I have wait until that day or can I get the reservation for a future date.

What is consider county club casual in the restaurants. I know collar shirt and nice pants, but is a golf shirt Ok. Do I need a sport jacket for the restaurants or just a collar shirt will do.

How do I get a second reservation once I am on the ship, do I have wait until that day or can I get the reservation for a future date.

My DH typically wears a long-sleeved, collared shirt with slacks to GDR and the specialties. He took a sports coat on our first cruise and never traveled with one since then. There are golf shirts worn in Terraces and the GDR but usually the attire tends to be kicked up a notch in the Specialty restaurants - you will often see sports coats being worn there but it is absolutely not required.