Cruising on the Seas in Heaven

wrigley80

Dear Brianna, just found out today about the death of your precious dad.

So glad to have had the opportunity to meet you and your dad last year on the Dream. You two had a beautiful relationship.

You are blessed to have had the opportunity to travel together.

These memories will be what you cherish for the rest of your life.

You and your mother are in our prayers.

Look forward to cruising with you again in the future.

Sending hugs to you.

God Bless,

Sharon

Brianna, so sorry to hear of your dad's passing. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers, as I know this is a tough time.

I will share with you what my cousin told me at my mom's funeral in 2009. You will never get over losing your parent, you just sort of accept it after a while. Cherish your cruise memories, you will always have those.

Your reviews have inspired my dad and me, two peas in a pod as well, to take our first cruise in January 2016. Going on the Carnival Paradise. Thanks for sharing your life with us on Cruise Critic.

I am sorry for your loss. I feel we know you and your dad through your reviews on cruise critic. I loved the bond the two of you shared. I know it can be hard, I lost my mom 2 years ago. It is never easy. But I do believe they are always with us in spirit.

Thanks Again everyone. I can't even begin to express the love that I have felt from all my cruising friends.

When I do my photo reviews of my cruises with me and my dad I guess I never realized how many people were impacted by the bond that my dad and I had. He was my cruising buddy and my best friend.

Not a day goes by that I don't think about him.

Thanks Again for all your thoughts, prayers, and positive thoughts through this extremely difficult time

Thanks Again everyone. I can't even begin to express the love that I have felt from all my cruising friends.

When I do my photo reviews of my cruises with me and my dad I guess I never realized how many people were impacted by the bond that my dad and I had. He was my cruising buddy and my best friend.

Not a day goes by that I don't think about him.

Thanks Again for all your thoughts, prayers, and positive thoughts through this extremely difficult time

Will you be doing a review anytime soon from your past cruise? They are the best!!

I always have enjoyed reading your cruise reviews. It is so great that you have so many memories of great times with your dad. I have also lost my dad (and mom) in 2007. It still hurts and I miss them everyday. It gets easier in time. Hang in there and know that you have many friends willing to listen (read) and offer encouragement.

Karen

Thanks again everyone. Today is the first holiday since my dad passed. I know it will be a tough day. My mom and I are spending it surrounded by family and friends.

I hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving. Enjoy your time with family and friends