Cruising on the Seas in Heaven

wrigley80

I would like to add my condolences.....I am a RN and kinda had a feeling that the last cruise you took together would be his final one. I am so very sorry for you and your family's loss, take some comfort knowing that he is no longer suffering.

From one daddy's girl (mine passed in 1983) to another.....

Lynda

Oh I am so, so very sorry for your loss :( I've read & enjoyed all of your reviews & have always admired the bond you two had. I hope the many amazing memories & the knowledge that your adventures together gave him a very full & happy life bring you peace in this difficult time. Your family is in my thoughts.

Edited by Drose716
Spelling

Brianna, I have enjoyed your reviews and pictures and admired the relationship you and your Dad had. He was as lucky to have you as you were to have him! I wish I had magic words to ease your heartache. On Heaven's cruises you never have to have your luggage packed and in the hallway by 10:00 p.m.! XOXOX Cathy

Many of you who follow these forum boards have come to know my dad (Rick) and I from all of my Carnival Reviews.

Well yesterday afternoon at 2:00 pm my dad took his final breath. He is enjoying his cruise into heaven now. He was not only my dad but also my cruising buddy. We were two peas in a pod and did everything together.

My dad had some major setbacks with his health that he just wasn't able to overcome. The last 3 weeks have been extremely rough so it is a comfort to know that my dad is finally at peace and no longer hurting.

Thank you all for your comfort and kindness when you read my reviews and followed along on the journeys that my dad and I shared together.

So sorry for your loss, I feel you pain and grief. I lost my mom Saturday morning. Keeping you and your family in my prayers.

Brianna, although I only "know" you and your dad from reading your reviews here, the love and bond between you two was so evident. You, your mom and the rest of your family are in my prayers and those of so many others here. Hold onto your memories, and know that your dad is with you in spirit and is reflected in the person he helped you become.