Cruising on the Seas in Heaven

wrigley80

I, just like so many others here feel like I knew your dad through the reviews. I was always so amazed by the close and loving relationship you had. It was more than that, it was true friendship.

I could only wish to have a father who liked me enough for that.

Dads HAVE to love their kids, to have him LIKE you so much is a true blessing.

Brianna, I feel like I knew your dad (and you!) from all of the wonderful reviews you've written. May God grant you His grace and comfort in the many memories you have of your dad. What a blessing that you two were able to spend so many happy times together!

My deepest sympathy to all that knew and loved your Dad. I feel like I personally knew you both from all of the wonderful reviews and pictures you have posted. Your memories will get you through it all. Find comfort in each and every one of those precious memories girlee.

I will say an extra [emoji120] prayer[emoji120] tonight for all of you.

I am so sorry for the loss of your father. I always enjoyed reading your reviews with your Dad. I will keep you in my prayers in the coming weeks. I hope that the future cruises you have planned will help you through these difficult times.

Edited by cruiser fanatic

Thank you all so much for the kind words, thoughts, and prayers for me and my mom during this extremely emotional time for the both of us.

I have a cruise planned for Monday on the Ecstasy with a friend for my birthday. After much discussion with my mom I have decided to go on the cruise and dedicate the cruise to my dad. I will most definitely have a drink in his honor.

Thank you all so much for the kind words, thoughts, and prayers for me and my mom during this extremely emotional time for the both of us.

I have a cruise planned for Monday on the Ecstasy with a friend for my birthday. After much discussion with my mom I have decided to go on the cruise and dedicate the cruise to my dad. I will most definitely have a drink in his honor.

Brianna, we're so glad you decided to take your cruise. Your Dad would have wanted you to go, and trust me when I tell you, he will be there with you!

{{{Hugs}}}

Brianna, I am so saddened to read of your dad's passing. I don't know you personally, but feel as though you are a friend from reading all your cruise reviews. It was so obvious what a great relationship you and your dad had and how much you enjoyed spending time together. I'm glad to see that you have decided to go on your cruise next week....it seems to me that your dad would want you to go and have the best time possible! Thoughts and prayers are with you and your mom as you go through this heart breaking time. Remember all the good times!

Brianna, I am glad that you decided to go on your cruise with your friend. While this time will be bittersweet, you know that your Dad would want you to go, and rest assured that he will be with you all the way, and forever. Take this time to reflect, but also to find peace. Thinking of you and wishing you well.

Wrigley, I'm so sorry for your loss. I loved your reviews with your dad. I lost my dad recently and it's hard so I pray you find comfort in knowing that he is with our Lord and Savior and you will be with him again, For this is just a stop on our heavenly journey. I pray for comfort and mercy in the coming months.