Cruising on the Seas in Heaven

wrigley80

• 2 weeks later...

Briana I have never met you but have read all of your reviews on the cruises that you and your dad took and enjoyed them very much. You both seemed to have a great time together. I am so sorry to hear of his passing. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Thank you everyone for your continued thoughts, prayers, messages, and love. It has been 23 days since my dad passed and it still seems like a dream....a really bad dream. With a lot of support from family and friends I am getting by day-to-day.

Thank you everyone for your continued thoughts, prayers, messages, and love. It has been 23 days since my dad passed and it still seems like a dream....a really bad dream. With a lot of support from family and friends I am getting by day-to-day.

So sorry for your loss. My dad passed away in 2011. So I know, it was like a really bad dream, and I really wish I could just wake up and say, oh, it was just a dream ...

I went on cruises before and after I lost my dad, just trying to escape from the reality. But while onboard, I kept thinking about him. I do not remember where we went or what we did on those two cruises.

Very sorry to hear about your dad Wrigley. I feel I got to know the both of you by reading some of your pictorials, plus you are so active in these forums, so you are part of the furniture here at Cruise Critic.

Fortunately you were able to make a record of your travels with your dad here on Cruise Critic. You can look back at them and enjoy the fond memories you two shared.

I do hope you will be able to still enjoy cruising and hopefully you will find someone who will be delighted to cruise with you.

Please accept my condolences.

Edited by kenrod

I also have come to love your reviews, especially the stories of the times with your dad. Even though we have never met, you share so openly with us and we lift you up in prayer as you get by day by day. Peace to you and your family during this difficult time.

Brianna, my sincerest sympathy to you and your mom. You have so many friends here with so many words of comfort and advice. As so many have said, I too, have enjoyed following you and dad on your wonderful cruises. Both my parents have passed on. Your dad and mine were farmers, hard workers, good men who have passed on a good foundation for working and having fun vacations. May your dear father rest in eternal peace.

Brianna, I just read about your Dad. Reading your cruise reviews was always a pleasure. You had something with him that many, including myself, never had. I'm much older than you and our family did not take vacations. Yet, I did have great times with my Dad playing ball, going for rides which we both loved and just spending time at home with him. These are memories that will never go away and you will always have the great memories of your times together. My heart goes out to you and your Mom.

Brianna...I am so sorry for your loss !

I had the pleasure of meeting your Dad on a Stingray City excursion...you were all he talked about and I could see the love in his eyes as he spoke of you. Such a wonderful man and exceptional father !

I personally know how you are feeling...I just lost my father on 10/10. Let your memories surround your heart...he will always be there.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I really felt like I knew both you and your dad through all your reviews. And I remember thinking "these are peeps I could have a great vacation with". Im sending you as much love and happiness that one can without being a creepy internet stalker.

Brianna I am so sorry for your loss. We were on the Sunshine together a couple of years ago out of New Orleans. We met your dad during the different meet and greet things that were happening during the cruise. We got to talk to him a few times. He was a very nice man and so nice to talk to. I know he was not just your dad but your cruising buddy. Sending prayers of comfort to you.