Cruising on the Seas in Heaven

wrigley80

Sorry for you loss of your Dad, I have read all your reviews about you traveling with you father and though how lucky.

I lost my dad 12 years ago to lung cancer. About 5 months after his passing we decided to go on a cruise. I cried every day thinking of how much he would have enjoyed cruising.

On the last day of the cruise, as we were on the balcony, we made wishes. About 10 minutes later a flock of white bird flew by. I started to cry and Dave asked me why, I told him my wish was to know my dad was ok and that was my sign.

I'm pretty sure you are getting signs from you dad too it gives you great comfort knowing he will always be with you and you will always have the memories of the time you spent together.

Remember to take care of youself, losing a loved one is so hard.

Brianna, I have always enjoyed reading your reviews and following along with you and your dad's adventures. A dad is someone special, who can never be replaced. From one daddy's girl to another, you have my deepest condolences. I am so sorry for your loss. You will be in my prayers.

I am sorry to hear of your dad's passing. I have really enjoyed reading your reviews and catching a glimpse of all of the amazing memories you have made with your dad.

The most important person in my life, my grandmother, passed away yesterday as well. She took me on my first cruise for my 13th birthday and we have been cruising ever since. She was 94 years young. I'm so thankful to have had her in my life for 46 years!

No matter where we go, or what we do, they will always be with us. Sending thoughts of peace and comfort your way, Brianna. <3

Brianna, I only know you through your reviews, love them and enjoyed following you and your dads journeys. What a special bond you had. losing a parent is one of the worst feelings you can feel. I hope that reading all these posts some from people you have never met give you some comfort. God Bless you and your family. Rest in peace Mr. Rick

Brianna,

I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved father. I have enjoyed following along on your reviews of all of your cruises together. He will sail on with you forever.

Janine

Brianna, I am so sorry to hear this. I have always loved reading about the cruises you have taken with your dad. You are very lucky to have such special memories and he was very lucky to have a beautiful daughter to share these wonderful voyages with. I add my deepest sympathy to all the other heartfelt messages sent to you. Cruise on, dear friend. Dad would have wanted that for you. Look up~there is another bright star shining down on you now.

"And when he shall die, take him and cut him out into little stars, and he shall make the heavens so fine that all the world will be in love with night."

Prayers for you and your family Brianna. I'm so glad you had the opportunity to travel with your Dad like you did. You'll look back on those memories for years and a smile will cross your face. Just trust that the Lord will wrap you in his arms and comfort you now and in the days ahead.

I am so sorry for your loss. I like you, used to cruise with my dad and children. They were some of the best times of our lives. We will never forget the last family cruise we had with him. You will always have so many memories of your cruises. Prayers for you.