Cruising on the Seas in Heaven

wrigley80

I'm sorry for your loss, but the main thing is that he is in Heaven, and at peace.

It is possible I may have read your reviews down through the years, or when ever you started. I have cruised for over 25 years on different cruise lines, but I normally go back to Carnival. On CC, this is where I get my information (yes I know it can be pro/con, but that is okay) for different cruise ships I might take, especially if I haven't cruised that ship.

Brianna,

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your dad and buddy. I so enjoyed reading about your adventures with your cruising buddy and it has been so wonderful to know what a great relationship you had. I wish you and your mom peace and comfort in the days ahead and your family will be in my prayers. Keep cruising knowing he is still there with you in your heart and watching over you.

Pat

Oh, Brianna, I am so very sorry that you lost your Dad. You guys had such a special relationship, it was always a pleasure to read about the two of you in your reviews. Like others, I am sure your Dad would want you to cruise, and would want you to have a drink in his honor. While the cruise may be bittersweet, enjoy the sweet as much as you can and mourn when you need to. You and your family are in my thoughts.

Wrigley, I am so sorry to hear of your dad's passing. I have so enjoyed your reviews and photos. He seemed like a wonderful guy and father. I'm glad you will have so many great memories to treasure. Wishing you peace and comfort in the days ahead.

Brianna I am so sorry to hear of your Dads passing. I've always enjoyed your reviews and your Dads smiles while with you. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your Mom. Glad to hear your going on the cruise with your friends Remember, your Dad will always be with you where ever you may be. Gary

Thank you everyone for the kind words, thoughts, and prayers. I went on my cruise last week on the Ecstasy. It felt so weird being onboard without my dad. I kept looking around thinking about things that we would do together. One thing that we always did together was play trivia and I just couldn't bring myself to play trivia on this cruise.

I just feel so empty without my dad here with me. Tomorrow is my birthday and I have nothing to celebrate [emoji26]

Thank you everyone for the kind words, thoughts, and prayers. I went on my cruise last week on the Ecstasy. It felt so weird being onboard without my dad. I kept looking around thinking about things that we would do together. One thing that we always did together was play trivia and I just couldn't bring myself to play trivia on this cruise.

I just feel so empty without my dad here with me. Tomorrow is my birthday and I have nothing to celebrate [emoji26]

God, I hate the cruelty of our world! :(:(:( You DO have something to celebrate, the memories that you made with your sweet Dad. That is something that no disease, no loss, no death can take from you. I wish I could hug you, girl. I lost my dad in 2002, I know where you are right now. Sending so many hugs to you right now. :(

Girl I know you're hurting but your father gave the strength and courage to be who you are . You have something a lot of children wish the had TIME SPENT with him which is priceless. We all get busy with life and always mean to but something comes up and parents understand but you can't turn back the clock. Please try to remember that he was very proud of you and that you can stand on your own two feet . This is every parents wish for their children he succeeded with you he did his job very well. So girl continue to do so you already have by going on your first cruise and you honoured him by remembering all the fun times even though it tore at your heart he was with you all the way. Wow you are an amazing daughter and I am sending you a big hug and lots of love your way. You will be ok , you will see your his daughter and he make you who are today be proud