Pride and prejudice – our rewiew of the carnival pride 10/04/15

StolidCruiser

as said above I am glad I was not sailing with you also. You are what makes some parts of cruising bad. CC is not at fault, people like you are. Your mule who is under age should not be drinking because if something happens you'd be the one to blame carnival. Sorry the kid got sick but if it was the food everyone would have been sick, what did your wait staff have to do with it. I think your just cheap.

Also the one who commented about being from NY you are being very judgmental. Born and raised and still living in NY and I would never pull the crap this party of 12 did.

Well said couldn't have said it better. They should stay home and hope there never on a cruise I'm on.

Agree it was entertaining, but did anyone looking for info on doing this cruise on the Pride get any valuable information to help prepare for their cruise?

I, too, enjoy a good satire, fun reading....., but is that why we read CC? When I read a review on a cruise that I will also be sailing, I look for good info that can help make my cruise even better!

Was it a fun read? Yes. Did it contain helpful info for newbies or someone looking to get input that could help? No!

Funnnnnny! Thank you!! That is the funniest thing I have ever read on this site. The satire had my wife and my eyes watering we were laughing so hard.

Commentary:

The unfortunate thing is you will witness this kind of behavior on a cruise. It would be extreme to see this behavior all in one group, not saying it can't happen, but it is too common to see a portion of it on a cruise.

You can tell it upset some just to read it because they have seen it too much. Not sure how they missed the sarcasm though. :D

OK, now it's more than half don't get it.

i am truly shocked at how many are not getting it ...

seriously, people, have you lost any sense perspective?

very funny OP. It was the second "gotcha" - which I think was the blatant chair hogging - that tipped me off :)

• 2 weeks later...

This was awesome and extremely funny. I didn't think CC had a rule against satire and anyone who is annoyed or bothers by this review, might want to consider what made them read the entire post.

Thanks for a great read that made me smile during my morning commute!