Insulated hot drink mugs

zelker

Expecting to spend a LOT of time out on deck on our Antarctica cruise in December. DH brought up a good question - does Seabourn have insulated/thermal mugs with lids to keep our coffee/tea/cocoa, etc. hot when outside or do we need to bring our own?

While the Seabourn insulated mugs look nice (brushed metal and SB logo), they are relatively low-spec and poor quality. Neither efficient at keeping liquids warm for long, nor watertight. They are Giveaways, after all. Got mine as a prize in the TA boat building contest.

If this is an important consideration for you, I would recommend buying your own top quality mug and bringing it along.

While the Seabourn insulated mugs look nice (brushed metal and SB logo), they are relatively low-spec and poor quality. Neither efficient at keeping liquids warm for long, nor watertight. They are Giveaways, after all. Got mine as a prize in the TA boat building contest.

If this is an important consideration for you, I would recommend buying your own top quality mug and bringing it along.

DSC_5259-X2.jpg