Late 2017 Schedules?

We want to book the Hawaii repo from Vancouver to Hawaii in September 2017. . . and we cruise April 27-May 7, 2016. We hope they are announced during [or before] our cruise.

We would like to have the lower deposit and OBC. Unfortunately we have used all of our old style next cruise certificates.

[quote name='DragonOfTheSeas']We want to book the Hawaii repo from Vancouver to Hawaii in September 2017. . . and we cruise April 27-May 7, 2016. We hope they are announced during [or before] our cruise.

We would like to have the lower deposit and OBC. Unfortunately we have used all of our old style next cruise certificates.[/quote]
OBC and deposts are the same when booking on board. The following is per cabin and not per person:

•5-7 night cruises
◦Interior/Oceanview: $50
◦Balcony/Junior Suite: $100
◦Grand Suite and above: $200

•8-10 night cruises
◦Interior/Oceanview: $100
◦Balcony/Junior Suite: $150
◦Grand Suite and above: $300

•11-14 night cruises
◦Interior/Oceanview: $150
◦Balcony/Junior Suite: $200
◦Grand Suite and above: $400

•15 nights or longer cruises
◦Interior/Oceanview: $200
◦Balcony/Junior Suite: $250
◦Grand Suite and above: $500

[quote name='cruisenfever']OBC and deposts are the same when booking on board.
[/QUOTE]

Yes, I know that. :) I did not express myself very well. Sorry.

Since I have used all of the old style NC certificates, I will need to book onboard to get the lower deposit and OBC. Therefore, I hope the Hawaii cruise is out by our April cruise.

but--thanks for the information. I had forgotten how much to OBC is currently.

[quote name='DragonOfTheSeas']We want to book the Hawaii repo from Vancouver to Hawaii in September 2017. . . and we cruise April 27-May 7, 2016. We hope they are announced during [or before] our cruise.

We would like to have the lower deposit and OBC. Unfortunately we have used all of our old style next cruise certificates.[/QUOTE]

Ah! I would love to do one of those sailings someday. I'm currently keeping my eye on early October 2017... Maybe 2018. :)

We would like to have the lower deposit and OBC. Unfortunately we have used all of our old style next cruise certificates.[/quote]

This past Spring we booked two cruises while on-board the ship. We did this with the intent of changing them to the cruises that were to be announced a couple weeks later. After they announced the new schedule, we picked out the cruises we wanted along with the cabins and called RCL. They changed the cruises booked on the ship to the new ones we wanted. No problems...

[quote name='Cruising-Snowbird']This past Spring we booked two cruises while on-board the ship. We did this with the intent of changing them to the cruises that were to be announced a couple weeks later. After they announced the new schedule, we picked out the cruises we wanted along with the cabins and called RCL. They changed the cruises booked on the ship to the new ones we wanted. No problems...[/QUOTE]

Had not thought about doing that. Hmm! Thanks for the suggestions. :D