Classic beverage package

bubbadogmom

Once on ship you can get a pkg for only one if you wish. Both is only required if you buy pre-cruise.

Thanks for that info. We may be tempted after a few AFDs:eek: A TA cruise may pass slowly without a glass or three of something.:D

• 3 weeks later...
In case you were not aware, the "Drink of the Day" is not covered by the Classic Package, regardless of the price of the drink being below the $8 per drink limit.

If you see the flyers on the table tops or bar counter, pick it up and read it closely. In small print you will see that the Drink of the Day is only covered by the Premium Package.

Grrrrr!! I am sooooooooooooooooo confused now!!

I started this thread a couple of weeks ago because I simply wanted to make sure that the classic package would cover the typical fruity drinks that I like, like margaritas, and Miami vices, strawberry daiquiris, etc.

It seemed that the answer was an OVERWHELMING YES - unless I wanted the upgraded alcohol used (which I don't).

Now I just saw the post above - which contradicts all the info I got in my thread. This poster/and others are saying that even the drink of the day isn't covered by the classic package, that you need the premium one to get those.

Can someone please help me? Which one is it??

Just back from our Reflection TA and believe me, you don't need to upgrade.

We had frozen Daiquiris, frozen Margaritas and my favourite frozen drink was a Mudslide thanks to CC (I'd never heard of them before and my goodness they are good!) I had the best Piña Colada served to me in the theatre one night.

I never had the drink of the day, I didn't need to.

The wines by the glass with dinner were just fine. The sommeliers were all very helpful. I especially liked the Pinot Noir and my DH loved the Wente Cab Sav.

I drank mainly Prosecco in the Martini bar, the only drink I couldn't really get there were the Martinis which was no big deal to me.

Cafe al Bacio we were able to order liqueur coffees too.

Try the Classic for a few days and see how you get on, you can always upgrade later - I bet you don't ;)

Adele :)

We had a great time with the classic package promotion

We don't drink enough to justify a package, but it was so fun to have it included I got better drinks with Celebrity's package than on another cruise line Enjoy and if it doesn't work upgrade aboard

Hi all,

I'm mainly confused with the pricing. I went onto the cruise planner for classic non alcoholic package @£11.70 a day and they still added 18% on the end so for 7 nights £96.44. This works out much more than $18.88 tax included on celebrity website even with a poor exchange rate. Have they put the prices up?

I thought the UK website was gratuity tax inclusive?

Many thanks,

Shilu