Eurodam dry dock

Sles23

We were told by Captain Timmers in September that it is an extra long dry dock that will make major changes to the ship....increasing the size of the piano bar, restructuring the Lido into a "Market Place", and I believe I heard turn the Northern Lights into something else. He also mentioned interactive TV's in staterooms.

What is the Lincoln Center?

It's a performing arts complex off W 65th Street in Manhattan. However, in the context of Holland America, it's more along the lines of this:

http://koningsdam.hollandamerica.com/entertainment/lincoln-center-stage?WT.ac=footer_LincolnCenterStageKO

Edited by POA1

It's a performing arts complex off W 65th Street in Manhattan. However, in the context of Holland America, it's more along the lines of this:

http://koningsdam.hollandamerica.com/entertainment/lincoln-center-stage?WT.ac=footer_LincolnCenterStageKO

Thanks so much - I went to college on the east coast and visited the Lincoln Center a few times for various performances. Just didn't know what the context was on the Eurodam.

Take a look at the auditions page. They're filling a piano quintet - two violins, viola, cello and piano. If that doesn't just warm the cockles of the hearts of people who miss the full Adagio group, I don't know what will. :)

http://www.rwsandassociates.com/lincolncenterstage/auditions/

You can even find out the length of their contracts, compensation, and other pertinent information. I'd hurry if I were you because the audition dealdine is November 1st, and there's a good chance the info will disappear.

I'm BAAAACK! (It's been a while since I've been on Cruise Critic...but now I'll be on 2 HA cruises in the next year., so I thought I'd better come back and see what's up in the world of HA!)

Anyway, hubby and I will be on the Eurodam in Dec right after the dry-dock. I'll try to take pics and have a live thread. We're doing the back-to-back collectors cruise...14 days.

I'm sure there will be "bumps" in the road since it's right after the drydock, but hopefully nothing major. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Looks wonderful, we are so looking forward to our first HAL cruise on Eurodam May 6 2016

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm BAAAACK! (It's been a while since I've been on Cruise Critic...but now I'll be on 2 HA cruises in the next year., so I thought I'd better come back and see what's up in the world of HA!)

Anyway, hubby and I will be on the Eurodam in Dec right after the dry-dock. I'll try to take pics and have a live thread. We're doing the back-to-back collectors cruise...14 days.

I'm sure there will be "bumps" in the road since it's right after the drydock, but hopefully nothing major. :)

We booked Caribbean 14 days cruise on December, 20. Will post pictures and video!

Thank you both. Will look forward to it.

We'll also cruise onboard Eurodam in December (also 12/27) after the drydock and are very curious about possible changes. It would be so exciting to try out some new Koningsdam-features pre launch so to speak.

I find it strange though, that there's only one set of deck plans for Eurodam on HAL's site, suggesting not much will change layout-wise? For instance Oosterdam is listed with two sets of deck plans, before and after April 2016. For Oosterdam they only seem to add the cabins behind the Crow's Nest, not doing anything with the Lido or Northern Lights, so no indication of/ similarity to Eurodam's drydock.

Edited by Laurino