New Website . . .

crilski

The new site is jacked up!! I was on the phone trying to get my login correct for about 30 mins. Never got it right. Can't log in. The capcha is a big part of the problem. I almost felt sorry for the customer service girl I was speaking with. I told her MSC clients know the website is messed up and this new one is worse. They have to work the bugs out! I told her no Cruise Co should have such a crappy page in this day & age. I'm glad I printed out my check in for December already. I'll be patiently waiting for them to get back to me on a fix especially since she told me she got into my account with a wrong email address but the correct password. ..... scary!

I spent an hour on the phone with them and they were unaware (supposedly) that there were any problems at all with the new website. I am able now to at least see my cruise booking, but some of my on board perks ($50 voyager credit and free water package) have disappeared again. That is something that happened to me already 3 times on the old site and I was told it was a glitch in the system that anytime a change is made they disappear and have to be manually added back. Also, I cannot see the summary of costs and balance due, which is also something that has changed out of nowhere for me in the past. All I can say is beware folks, and don't presume that the balance owed or the perks you are expecting will be there. Monitor your booking constantly and please report problems with the site so they have record of others having issues!!!

I spent an hour on the phone with them and they were unaware (supposedly) that there were any problems at all with the new website. I am able now to at least see my cruise booking, but some of my on board perks ($50 voyager credit and free water package) have disappeared again. That is something that happened to me already 3 times on the old site and I was told it was a glitch in the system that anytime a change is made they disappear and have to be manually added back. Also, I cannot see the summary of costs and balance due, which is also something that has changed out of nowhere for me in the past. All I can say is beware folks, and don't presume that the balance owed or the perks you are expecting will be there. Monitor your booking constantly and please report problems with the site so they have record of others having issues!!!

Thanks good tip.

Waiting to see if I get a call back . I did try and access my account via my phone vs laptop. I had no problem and my password worked!!! WTH! laptop still an issue but it seems the problem is the capcha.... I'm putting in the correct code it's just not excepting it. I don't have to do that on my phone.

I hope they "work the bugs out" . Bets on if they call me back?

Waiting to see if I get a call back . I did try and access my account via my phone vs laptop. I had no problem and my password worked!!! WTH! laptop still an issue but it seems the problem is the capcha.... I'm putting in the correct code it's just not excepting it. I don't have to do that on my phone.

I hope they "work the bugs out" . Bets on if they call me back?

Interesting, I don't even have a log in option when accessing the mobile optimized version of their site from my cell phone. There is definitely a problem with the capcha not working. I am able to get in to view my booking when I log in using my booking #, but that is where my account balances do not show up and some of my perks are missing. When I called I was told they have received no other complaints and I should not worry about it since they have all of my info correct in their database and had no idea when and if the site would be fixed. I found that very odd that all of their customers with existing bookings would not be extremely alarmed at not being able to access account balances and correct info via the website.

When I access the site on my phone it's not the mobile site it's the full site! It doesn't ask for the capcha. Obviously they are not all on the same page or just are trying not to cause to much alarm and hoping the bugs get worked out soon. I will periodically check on my PC. So far I have not gotten further information from them.

Tried again today and still can't get past the captcha either. Never heard back from MSC. No problem getting on the site on my phone. I should check my tablet....... it has to be the captcha, could it be attributed to Windows 10 or the security on the site? CRAZY!

• 1 month later...

FINALLY, I am happy to report that the website is now fully functioning as it was before the upgrade. Never received any explanations or response from customer service on this after months of calls and emails, but was able just today to change my password and get in the site through the normal log in process.

FINALLY, I am happy to report that the website is now fully functioning as it was before the upgrade. Never received any explanations or response from customer service on this after months of calls and emails, but was able just today to change my password and get in the site through the normal log in process.

Enjoy it whilst it is working! If it is anything like the UK site, sooner or later another glitch will arise.....seems every time they makes changes they fail to test properly (or just use us as their testers).

Their website is horrible!

They have my birthdate listed wrong. I've called to have it fixed several times. It shows up that it's fixed and then it goes back to the wrong date again and again.

I originally booked online and as soon as I entered the credit card info in and hit submit it took me to the main page to book. I called in and there was no booking.

I did get booked online - but now when I go online I don't see anywhere to put my cruise info in OR find my cruise. I do have a confirmation for it, though.

:D

Checked out my reservation this morning & noticed a new website design for MSC. I'm going to have to check it out in more detail. First impression is that it LOOKS GOOD!

Yes, and it's as bad or worse than the one they had last year. I my business depended upon the web, I think I would hire some of the best talent out there to build a site. MSC, however doesn't seem to grasp that concept...