Currently on Oasis - Questions? Ask away!

jpm1973

Can you look in the duty free shop to see if they have

Gift boxes of CAPTAIN MORGAN RUM (100 Proof).

Cause if they have it than Allure should.

I like a good glass of captain, and heard there was a more potent one, thats all.

Just wondering.

Sea Ya

Edited by Lionesss

I know it's a long shot but why chance you could find out if they have any vegan (no meat, seafood, eggs, dairy, honey, gelatin) options for dinner/dessert anywhere... Or dairy free ice cream on the Boardwalk! We would SOO appreciate it! DS is turning three on Oasis on October 31st and we are so excited!!!

I like a good glass of captain, and heard there was a more potent one, thats all.

Just wondering.

Sea Ya

All I saw last week was Original and Private Stock.

I know it's a long shot but why chance you could find out if they have any vegan (no meat, seafood, eggs, dairy, honey, gelatin) options for dinner/dessert anywhere... Or dairy free ice cream on the Boardwalk! We would SOO appreciate it! DS is turning three on Oasis on October 31st and we are so excited!!!

I think what you'd want to do here is take a look at the MDR menus. Vegetarian (I know, not necessarily vegan but it's a starting point) items are denoted with a little "V" symbol and Dairy-free items are noted with a milk carton next to them. Look for something with a V and a milk carton and I'd imagine you'd be good to go. Another good option is to talk to your wait staff and head waiter and point out you're vegan and get guidance on what items may have other animal products that one doesn't typically think about - animal-derived gelatins and honey, for instance.

Thank you for the menus.

Does anyone know the menu rotation order for the 7 day Eastern itinerary on the Oasis?

Thanks.

Mojo, Saffron (Formal), Pimiento, Shiitake, Basil, Jasmine (Formal), Pomodoro

Are the menus all included in the Mdr or are some of the items upcharged. It looks fantastic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are upcharge items available - last night was:

Whole Maine Lobster - $29.95

Chops Grille Filet Mignon - $16.95

Surf & Turf (lobster and filet) - $34.95

Not going to the MDR tonight but will tomorrow so can find out if these items change.

Just wondering.

Sea Ya

I will check when the shops open tonight.

Are the menus all included in the Mdr or are some of the items upcharged. It looks fantastic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are a few upcharged items that jpm1973 laid out (also the cordials/specialty coffees advertised on the dessert menu are extra) but the appetizer, entree, and dessert items that appear on the menu .pdf are included in your fare. Any items that have an extra tariff are clearly designated as such.

Edited by garnetpalmetto

no dairy free ice cream. you may be able to get Sorbet in the dining room but its usually lemon

I see Oasis is still in port Nassau. Was time was sail away scheduled? I thought it was 8 pm

I was wondering the same thing. Cruise Time Table site has them departing at 8 PM. They are almost an hour and a half late getting out of Nassau. Waiting to see them spin that large a ship in the basin.

I was wondering the same thing. Cruise Time Table site has them departing at 8 PM. They are almost an hour and a half late getting out of Nassau. Waiting to see them spin that large a ship in the basin.

Yes she usually spins in the basin when she arrives early in the morning. She sailed right in this morning.

Vegan dessert, dairy free ice cream sound like oxymorons