Currently on Oasis - Questions? Ask away!

jpm1973

Found my pics of the Loft balcony. This was taken in Cozumel. Note the proximity of the Paradise smokestack. :eek:

Are you doing a western route?

ry%3D480

Not sure how visible it is in the picture, but i could see smoke going sideways

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

Found my pics of the Loft balcony. This was taken in Cozumel. Note the proximity of the Paradise smokestack. :eek:

ry%3D480

Not sure how visible it is in the picture, but i could see smoke going sideways

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

Given how smoky some of the other Fantasy class ships are, I could imagine that being uncomfortable, especially if the Carnival Pollution here is tied up adjacent to you

12122792_10102918083723739_6690451678605491863_n.jpg?oh=31cd17ed007b684f64f144225642c46c&oe=56C7676C

When was this take John, by chance was in on a hurricane altered route? I've been to Cozumel Royal and Carnival has used the two piers that are about 1/2 mile apart.

Really? The venue is closed?

So there is no cover band playing?

Looks like it will be open tonight; here's the list of music scheduled:

ImageUploadedByForums1445627247.529229.jpg.4bac5f82af754bd6f96cc49cb00c0df5.jpg

Sorry for the upload quality; I'm limited when I post from my phone.

Edited by jpm1973

If you have a chance can you see if our favorite bartender is onboard, that is if you are going to the bars:)

St Hill is his name. My sisters and I have sailed with him twice and we will be on again Nov 28th sailing so hopefully he will be at the pool bar our favorite hang out.

Thank You in advance

I did not run into him at any of the bars, but we're not big drinkers and did not make it to many of them.

I hope this isn't too nosy, but what cabin are you in? We are going on our very first cruise in December. Have never cruised. We are on the 8th deck on the hump. Hoping we made a good choice. Do you feel movement of the ship? Any nausea? Okay. I guess that's it. Thank you!!! Hope you are enjoying!!

I have been on the Oasis class ships 4 times, there is rarely any movement felt. the location of your cabin is perfect for first time cruisers, get yourself some Ginger Tablets and just take two with every meal if you are concerned.

you will be fine.. have a great time! She is a beautiful ship!

Ah, the Carnival Paradise. My first two cruises were on that ship in 03 (Eastern) and 05 (Western) when she was still non-smoking. I would love to be parked next to her in port on an Oasis class vessel.

Re: menus. Are those pretty consistent between Allure and Oasis? Or different depending on itinerary and ship?

Ah, the Carnival Paradise. My first two cruises were on that ship in 03 (Eastern) and 05 (Western) when she was still non-smoking. I would love to be parked next to her in port on an Oasis class vessel.

Re: menus. Are those pretty consistent between Allure and Oasis? Or different depending on itinerary and ship?

My notes say that the eastern itienrary is the same between the ships, but the western differs.