Any promotions coming up?

scdreamer

Haven't sailed X for a few years - last time we sailed, there was a promotion called 1-2-3 where you could choose perks including paid gratuities, beverage pkg, etc.

Wondering if there is anything like that coming up.

Also - do they ever offer these promotions on Transatlantic sailings?

Haven't sailed X for a few years - last time we sailed, there was a promotion called 1-2-3 where you could choose perks including paid gratuities, beverage pkg, etc.

Wondering if there is anything like that coming up.

Also - do they ever offer these promotions on Transatlantic sailings?

123 is gone forever replaced by Go Big, Better, Best which is available on ocean view and above categories. Go Big is the basic level where you choose one perk. GO Better, you select 2. Go Best, you get all 4 perks. The only promotions I've seen is they will occasionally offer 2 perks at the Go Big level or they have offered additional OBC.

Edited by purpletequila

The new promo is GO Big Better or Best. Essentially it's 123GO but with a few little differences.

Each level has its own price so now you are paying for a portion of the "perks" that come with each price point. Go Big includes one perk, Go Bigger includes 2 and Go Best includes all the perks of 123GO plus an upgrade to premium alcohol package plus unlimited internet.

Essentially they are trying to get you to pick the go best option as it "saves" you the most money but it all depends on what you are looking for.

The big, better,best pricing structure is not offered on transatlantic cruises. On this year's April transatlantic the future cruise department was offering pre paid gratuities to people who booked a balcony or higher category with a small obc. Definitely nothing comparable to the previous 123 go offer.

Generally, the best deals are found during Wave Season in January. I guess it's a wait and see! I book every year during that time and I have always saved a bundle!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The new pricing is not a promotion. It's a new "philosophy" giving cruisers pricing that in SOME cases is a good value. It offers steps towards an all inclusive experience. But DO be careful and run the numbers for pricing . It IS possible to overpay.:rolleyes: