NCL Escape H2 Penthouse Suite 17702

Dinotoll

Hi NCL Friends, just want to share a small video from our Suite 17702 at the brand new Escape. Thanks for any comments.:)

https://youtu.be/AqQVP_XwImA

It looks like they made the wall to the adjoining OS a regular wall. I was suspecting that based on the renderings. That was an issue for us on the BA in the H2 with the movable wall leaking noise from the OS next door.

Edited by dexddd

We will be in this suite in December. Great video! Can you tell me where the bed is in the second bedroom? The couch area looks too small for a bed to pull out. We had heard something about a Murphy bed, but can't tell in the video.

Also is there a powder room?

Thanks so much!

We will be in this suite in December. Great video! Can you tell me where the bed is in the second bedroom? The couch area looks too small for a bed to pull out. We had heard something about a Murphy bed, but can't tell in the video.

Also is there a powder room?

Thanks so much!

Look for Steamboats post in the thread about Escape Penthouse Suites. In his/her link they have pics of 17102 and one appears to show the powder room.

As far as sleeping in the 2nd bedroom, my guess is the couch is it. There is some differing info between NCL site and CDP regarding #of people and sq ft but if we believe the NCL site it sleeps six so I'm thinking two on each of the couches plus the master = 6, We can't see what is behind the curtain in the video but per the renderings they don't show more than the couch in the 2nd bedroom.

Dinotoll, did you use the second bedroom? Or happen to have a picture of the Murphy bed pulled down? It looks like a very tight space. Is anyone else disappointed in the changes from the original renderings? Specifically the round table, instead of a rectangular table for 6? That table doesn't look big enough for all 6 to have dinner in the suite. They made quite a few changes from the original pictures. I'm not complaining, just think the larger table would have been nicer. Can't wait to see it for myself in about a month!

Dinotoll, did you use the second bedroom? Or happen to have a picture of the Murphy bed pulled down? It looks like a very tight space. Is anyone else disappointed in the changes from the original renderings? Specifically the round table, instead of a rectangular table for 6? That table doesn't look big enough for all 6 to have dinner in the suite. They made quite a few changes from the original pictures. I'm not complaining, just think the larger table would have been nicer. Can't wait to see it for myself in about a month!

I'm curious about that bed too. Does it just fold down at that height? It would be kind of an elevated bed I guess? Yes, it does look like a tight space.

As far as things that surprised me a bit was the use of the wood or wood type flooring more extensively. That actually seemed to be pretty common in all the Haven rooms on the Escape. The side balcony is much smaller than I was expecting in both directions. The round table did catch my eye as well as it appears a lot less closet space in the master BR. The BA/GA H2 don't have jetted tubs so wasn't surprised by that. The front balcony is much bigger than I was expecting and it had a round eating table which we didn't have on the BA.

• 1 year later...

Did you ever have the bed down in the 2nd room? How big was it?