Brilliance Sea View Cafe

Does the Brilliance still have the Sea View Café on Deck 12? One site I look at the ship decks and it said Izumi, not Sea View Café. We really enjoyed the Café on Radiance of the Seas and want to know for sure if it is on Brilliance. Thanks so much for your help! :)

Sadly, the Sea View is long gone on the Brilliance. Only the Jewel still has it, at least until her dry dock next year. Was always one of my fave places to eat as well!

Do you mean the outdoor Windjammer area? That's still there but the added Rita's Cantina to one side.

Do you mean the outdoor Windjammer area? That's still there but the added Rita's Cantina to one side.

No, the Sea View cafe was a separate venue on deck 12 of the Radiance Class ships. It was complimentary, and had great food & views. It is greatly missed by many!

No, the Sea View cafe was a separate venue on deck 12 of the Radiance Class ships. It was complimentary, and had great food & views. It is greatly missed by many!

Wow! Mind must be going. I don't remember it but I see it now on Jewel's deck plans. It had to have been there on our first Brilliance and we've sailed Jewel too. How sad am I. :o

We sailed on Serenade OTS ten years ago when they had the Seaview Café. It was a quiet, out-of-the-way place to get a quick meal or snack; seemed a lot of cruisers never discovered it. I remember the Chicken Wings best of all.

We're doing Brilliance in January and yes, sadly the Seaview is gone.

We sailed on Serenade OTS ten years ago when they had the Seaview Café. It was a quiet, out-of-the-way place to get a quick meal or snack; seemed a lot of cruisers never discovered it. I remember the Chicken Wings best of all.

We're doing Brilliance in January and yes, sadly the Seaview is gone.

We just sailed Jewel in September and the chicken wings are off the menu and so is the fish and chips. They have also turned it into a pay venue at night with their "burgers and brews" menu, $10pp for a specialty burger, extra for the brew. We ate there once early in the cruise and never bothered to go back.