Couple of Getaway questions

Lorey2007

Where are the electrical outlets in a balcony stateroom on the desk under the tv? Are there any outdoor showers on the sundeck 15 or 16 to cool off in if not wanting to get in the pool?

Yes to both questions. The [only] power is on the desk across the foot of the bed. (There is actually a shaver outlet in the bathroom). We always carry a small, nonsurge protected power strip to allow charging of multiple phones cameras and iPads.

There are showers at the pool. Large rainfall showers.

Yes to both questions. The [only] power is on the desk across the foot of the bed. (There is actually a shaver outlet in the bathroom). We always carry a small, nonsurge protected power strip to allow charging of multiple phones cameras and iPads.

There are showers at the pool. Large rainfall showers.

Thanks do you know if there are any rainfall showers on the sundeck above the pool?

Hi,

We are just off the Getaway. There are 2 outlets above the desk top next to where the coffee maker is plugged in.

Regarding showers; we spent the first two sea days at Spice H2O on deck 16 where there is a wonderful waterfall feature for cooling off in. You can stand under the waterfall to cool off or sit on the benches. There is also a huge rain head.

On the last sea day we discovered the public sundeck on deck 17 forward. It was quiet for reading, had a beautiful breeze, a bar, washroom and a large shower.

Hi,

We are just off the Getaway. There are 2 outlets above the desk top next to where the coffee maker is plugged in.

Regarding showers; we spent the first two sea days at Spice H2O on deck 16 where there is a wonderful waterfall feature for cooling off in. You can stand under the waterfall to cool off or sit on the benches. There is also a huge rain head.

On the last sea day we discovered the public sundeck on deck 17 forward. It was quiet for reading, had a beautiful breeze, a bar, washroom and a large shower.

Thanks so much is the large shower on deck 17 forward outdoors for cooling off?

Hi,

Is the deck 17 area crazy windy as others have said about Vibe & Haven? It seems to be just around the corner from them?

• 2 weeks later...
so where does one plug in a cpap machine?

The sockets are on the counter top across from the sofa in balcony or at the foot of the bed in inside rooms. Bring along a 12 ft light weight extension cord. We also carry a small power strip to provide extra outlets for cameras and phones.

Is the deck 17 area crazy windy as others have said about Vibe & Haven? It seems to be just around the corner from them?

YES being that it's deck 17!!!!!!!!!! Super windy ..... I bought the pass but only spent two days there. Kinda boring the h2o where the public goes is much livelier and more fun

How do you get to this public sundeck area on 17, this sounds soo good.

Any shade or just sun, if you know when is the bar open?

Thank you for this information this is just what I was looing for.:):):)

Hi.

On deck 17 forward, it was very windy if you go right to the very front, but there is a glass wall partition that kept the rest of the area behind it not as breezy. We found it to be just enough breeze to keep you cooled off. The elevators only went up to deck 16, so you had to go up the staircase on the left side of the ship by the ping pong table.

Regarding the bar, sorry I don't know the times its open but I can tell you that young ladies in bikinis get served first regardless off how long you were waiting.

Regarding the bar, sorry I don't know the times its open but I can tell you that young ladies in bikinis get served first regardless off how long you were waiting.

This made me lol. Last year on Breakaway the few times my dd was wihh my dh and me, I had her ask for a drink and then my dh and I would add ours lol. A 22 year old girl will most certainly get served quicker and with a smile before her 48 year old mom or dad lol

Edited by js

Hi.

On deck 17 forward, it was very windy if you go right to the very front, but there is a glass wall partition that kept the rest of the area behind it not as breezy. We found it to be just enough breeze to keep you cooled off. The elevators only went up to deck 16, so you had to go up the staircase on the left side of the ship by the ping pong table.

I had been looking at deckplans and didn't know if I overlook an elevator to deck 17, thank you for the directions.