LIVE from Regal Princess, sailing November 3rd!

BugsyCruiser

I absolutely LOVE the Hyatt Pier 66. Only place we stay inFLL.

Safe travels tomorrow.

-Andrew :)

Andrew I absolutely agree. The Hyatt Pier 66 is hands down my favorite hotel. I know I can stay at places cheaper but I will not do it. It's a great hotel :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk

I absolutely LOVE the Hyatt Pier 66. Only place we stay inFLL.

Safe travels tomorrow.

-Andrew :)

Andrew I absolutely agree. The Hyatt Pier 66 is hands down my favorite hotel. I know I can stay at places cheaper but I will not do it. It's a great hotel :)

Agreed. And I love that there is an Avis in the hotel. I rent a car at FLL a day or two earlier and then just return the car at the hotel and take the shuttle to the ship. So easy.

The camera is a Panasonic Lumix G7. I have been very impressed with the photos it has turned out. More information on the camera can be found here:

http://shop.panasonic.com/cameras-and-camcorders/cameras/lumix-interchangeable-lens-ilc-cameras/DMC-G7K.html#sc_mc=sem_google-search_cov_imaging_brand_category&start=1&cgid=cameras

Just curious. Are you using any other lens besides what is shown in the link?

Very nice photos, btw.

I hope the first leg of the trips is great! I looked at the Regal bridge cam this Morning and thought... I wonder if I'll get to see any morning pictures? Looking forward to hearing about the Regal We are on her in December... we are in E325... so curious to see what your balcony state room will be like.

Can't wait to see pictures of the ship! I have really enjoyed reading your review and seeing your pictures!

Gabrielle

Chris...

Hey, you are boarding today! Have a blast! I expect the first photo of a chocolate martini at about 1:00 PM....or sooner!:D:D:D

Rosie and I are traveling with you in spirit and via this LIVE!:)

BILL

Chris...

Hey, you are boarding today! Have a blast! I expect the first photo of a chocolate martini at about 1:00 PM....or sooner!:D:D:D

Rosie and I are traveling with you in spirit and via this LIVE!:)

BILL

I will do my best to have that martini at 1 pm ;)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 using Tapatalk

Good morning friends! Many thanks to everyone who have posted on this thread and those following the thread! Well the pre cruise fun is over, the time is here...

Good morning everyone and welcome to day one of LIVE from Regal Princess!! It's another beautiful morning here in Fort Lauderdale and I will be headed to the ship around 11 am so stay tuned as the day gets under way! :)

Yes I was crazy enough to get up at just after 5 am to snap a shot of Regal approaching:

9ccd90c68d07f0c327fddc04b8cfc724.jpg

There she is!

4934f773efeb12209b0e374065eb8230.jpg

Good morning Fort Lauderdale!

e2e988d382548aa151d7782e33d7cbef.jpg

da05cdaf3b115bb091f22a09d78434cb.jpg

Chris,

This is so exciting...I'm thoroughly enjoying your "LIVE" report and stunning pictures!

It's very thoughtful of you to devote so much time out of your vacation to do this. You can add me to your fan club! :D

Once again for my live review:

I will make sure to get as many photos of the different areas of the ship and ports. I will of course have photos of the food, drinks, and menus but I will do my best to provide a nice balance and as much detail as possible. I know there are many on here that will be sailing Regal for the first time ever after me plus those that might be considering a cruise on this ship.

I know about and am prepared for what can be "iffy" wifi. I will simply do my best to keep this in real time as much as possible. There is a lot of hard work and effort involved in doing these kind of reports but I'm not worried about that. Keeping you all entertained and informed makes it worth the effort.

Lastly I will do my best to respond to posts and questions people may have. Please know that if I don't answer it's not intentional and I do appreciate everyone that follows along. Sometimes I can just get busy and not be able to keep up and easily miss a question someone had.

5 night is Princess Cays and Grand Turk. The spa did not charge me for the massage. It ended up being a 2nd degree burn

Hope the blisters heal quickly and that the burned areas aren't too large an area. I got a second degree burn about a month ago from a heating pad I had on my shoulder. I've used this heating pad for years. Not sure what happened this time. Took 2 weeks for the burn to heal and the scabs to fall off. Just make sure you don't pop the blisters. The cream the doctor gave you should speed the healing process.