BYE BYE Liberty of the seas

Just had a great sail away from Cape Liberty.

It seams they are already removing Liberty Dunes as they have port side deck 13 closed off along with the port side of deck 12 next to Adventure Ocean. The workers are wearing orange and not RCI blue and seem to be outside contractors.

At least they have not touched forward deck 13 St. Tropez as it was packed for sail away. Diamond lounge only for daytime use on this sailing as suites and D+ and above have entire deck 14.

I have seen reports of poor internet on Liberty, but so far working quite well for me.

It seams they are already removing Liberty Dunes as they have port side deck 13 closed off along with the port side of deck 12 next to Adventure Ocean. The workers are wearing orange and not RCI blue and seem to be outside contractors.

At least they have not touched forward deck 13 St. Tropez as it was packed for sail away. Diamond lounge only for daytime use on this sailing as suites and D+ and above have entire deck 14.

I have seen reports of poor internet on Liberty, but so far working quite well for me.

Where will the Diamonds have their Happy Hour?

Isn't this the area they've been closing for scrubber installations?

Isn't this the area they've been closing for scrubber installations?

They construction area is not marked and I was not aware of this. I just saw that the area was closed off and the workers were not RCI ship's staff.

Thanks for the clarification.

Where will the Diamonds have their Happy Hour?

Deck 5, Sphinx Lounge is the D evening lounge.

The deck 10 Concierge lounge is not open in the evenings and the deck 14 D lounge is used during daytime hours for D and above.

This should be only for this cruise and then change again after the dry dock according to ship's personnel.

Deck 5, Sphinx Lounge is the D evening lounge.

The deck 10 Concierge lounge is not open in the evenings and the deck 14 D lounge is used during daytime hours for D and above.

This should be only for this cruise and then change again after the dry dock according to ship's personnel.

Thanks for the information. I'm on the first LB sailing out of Galveston[emoji572]️. Who are the Concierges?

Edited by ARCruisinNana