Sail on 11/7-no Entertainment email yet??

tabprincess

We are also on 11/7 Emerald. We received an email 10/24 telling us to check back later for the entertainment listings. I checked today and the shows/movies/guests are listed in my cruise personalizer.

I'm sorry, but I can't find it anywhere. I got the same email on 10/24, but I can't see any lists under the cruise personalizer. I searched in every tab and nothing.

For our recent Panama Canal cruise I never did receive any solid info regarding entertainment. Yes, I did check the personalizer right up to just before the cruise. Sometimes you just don't get the info. It's not really a big deal unless you get onboard and discover you just watched all of the movies they are showing when you could have waited and seen them onboard.

I'm sorry, but I can't find it anywhere. I got the same email on 10/24, but I can't see any lists under the cruise personalizer. I searched in every tab and nothing.

I am on the same Emerald 11/7 and can't find the entertainment on the cruise personalizer. Maybe someone can post the entertainment here. Also I did start an informal M&G. Did you sign up?

here is the entertainment that is in my cruise personalizer for 11/7 Emerald:

ORIGINAL PRODUCTION SHOWS

Disco: DISCO is a whimsical look at 70's music and fashion set in our own glamorous discotheque. Classic songs from Donna Summer, KC and the Sunshine Band and a Bee Gees finale that will have you dancing in the aisles.

I Got The Music: Featuring the ships' orchestra and our vocalists, this show presents a tribute to the icons of popular music.

ONBOARD MEDIA

Ant-Man: Starring Paul Rudd, Michael Douglas. Directed by Petyon Reed. Rated PG-13

Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation: Starring Tom Cruise, Jeremy Renner. Directed by Christopher McQuarrie. Rated PG-13.

GUEST ENTERTAINERS

Derrick Cameron: SEEN ON THE TONIGHT SHOW & SPENT 7 YEARS TOURING WITH JOHNNY MATHIS

Alfred & Seymour: Who says standup has to stand still?!

I found the info for my cruise under the "meet your cruise director" tab. It gave a list similar to the one posted above for your cruise.

Glad YOU got Alfred and Seymour and not us! I think they were on every DCL cruise we did for 10 years. I don't want to see any more of them. Whatever you do, don't come in late!

I found the info for my cruise under the "meet your cruise director" tab. It gave a list similar to the one posted above for your cruise.

Glad YOU got Alfred and Seymour and not us! I think they were on every DCL cruise we did for 10 years. I don't want to see any more of them. Whatever you do' date=' don't come in late![/quote']

And don't leave EARLY!!:eek:

Go to the "Boarding Pass and Docs" page (link is near the top right in the personalizer).

Pre-Cruise e-mails will be near the bottom of that page.

Thank you all for your replies. I did know where to look on cruise personalizer for past emails, but there was just a note to look closer to the cruise. There is absolutely nothing posted on my personalizer regarding entertainment for this cruise, so thanks to those who posted that information.

I know it doesn't really matter, I just like to see what they have to offer to see if any of the shows will be new to us. Unfortunately, we have seen both of the productions shows that will be offered. That's OK though, we still enjoy going to these shows even if we have seen them.

This cruise is especially important for myself & my husband as he has battled cancer this year and I'm hoping this will be a chance for both us to "get away" from that for a bit.