upgrades

Drakarr

I have a question, I am cruising in 39 days. I have an oceanview room but I am thinking I would like to upgrade to a balcony room. Should I call and see if there are any upgrades available in advance or would it be more cost effective to wait until I check in on the ship to see if they have amy unbooked balcony rooms that might get at a discounted rate?

I have a question, I am cruising in 39 days. I have an oceanview room but I am thinking I would like to upgrade to a balcony room. Should I call and see if there are any upgrades available in advance or would it be more cost effective to wait until I check in on the ship to see if they have amy unbooked balcony rooms that might get at a discounted rate?

If you want to upgrade check online to see what's available and price difference....not usually any discount as you check in...that used to be the case years ago but not any longer.

Check in personnel do not have the ability to upgrade you at the pier. When onboard, you can ask at Guest Relations/Services, but they usually have a sign saying no cabins available, and even if there were, they would not be a bargain. EM

Hi The cruise is sold out as of yesterday. Nothing left and we will see you

on board. I also think that We are in the same excursion. See you soon.