Current Concierges continued discussion

Andrew is in the Diamond Lounge, which only has one concierge. Email him at AN_diamondconcierge@rccl.com and don't forget the underscore. You can also link from the Google Doc for the email. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=371892551

Thank you, Sherry, for your response. I think I am being very dense here. Isn't there a separate concierge for suites? That is the name/address I am looking for. We are Diamond Plus and have two suites on Anthem and would like to email the suite concierge ahead of time regarding some anniversary celebrations onboard. Is there only one concierge on Anthem? We sail the beginning of June.

Thanks again, your help is appreciated.

Swiss

Correct, however, they fall in with the RCCL ship Identifiers. As BeachNative said ID is the correct code for the Independence and IN Is Infinity.

I know, but we are on a RCCL concierge thread. So, Infinity would not have RCCL in their email address. Actually, I don't know that Celebrity even has concierges.

If you'll look on Sherrie's contact docs, IN is correct for contacting Independence concierges.

Edited by cruising grandma

I know, but we are on a RCCL concierge thread. So, Infinity would not have RCCL in their email address. Actually, I don't know that Celebrity even has concierges.

If you'll look on Sherrie's contact docs, IN is correct for contacting Independence concierges.

No it isn't. IN will bounce. ID is for Indy.

No it isn't. IN will bounce. ID is for Indy.

Sherrie has ID on one and IN on the other for contacting Diamond concierge or Concierge Lounge concierge.

Either way, Infinity is not a RCI ship, so won't have RCCL in their email address and unless things have changed Celebrity doesn't have concierges.

Sherrie has ID on one and IN on the other for contacting Diamond concierge or Concierge Lounge concierge.

Either way, Infinity is not a RCI ship, so won't have RCCL in their email address and unless things have changed Celebrity doesn't have concierges.

They are both ID now to link to Independence Concierges. My Google Doc "Co" made the correction.

Thank you, Sherry, for your response. I think I am being very dense here. Isn't there a separate concierge for suites? That is the name/address I am looking for. We are Diamond Plus and have two suites on Anthem and would like to email the suite concierge ahead of time regarding some anniversary celebrations onboard. Is there only one concierge on Anthem? We sail the beginning of June.

Thanks again, your help is appreciated.

Swiss

There are two concierges on AN for suites: Right now I have Filip Mirkovich and Dionne Sara Jolly with Ricardo Sanchez on vacation -- this may need to be updated so hope CC folks with newer information will post. The two emails are: AN_concierge01@rccl.com and AN_concierge02@rccl.com (make sure you use the underscore in the email address). You can also use the links from the GoogleDoc.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Edited by SherriZ366

There are two concierges on AN for suites: Right now I have Filip Mirkovich and Dionne Sara Jolly with Ricardo Sanchez on vacation -- this may need to be updated so hope CC folks with newer information will post. The two emails are: AN_concierge01@rccl.com and AN_concierge02@rccl.com (make sure you use the underscore in the email address). You can also use the links from the GoogleDoc.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Thank you very much, Sherri, for the information. I thought the last time I checked the google doc the other name only the name Andrew was there for Diamond concierge and Filip and Dionne were not. At any rate, thanks for they info.

Swiss

Thank you very much, Sherri, for the information. I thought the last time I checked the google doc the other name only the name Andrew was there for Diamond concierge and Filip and Dionne were not. At any rate, thanks for they info.

Swiss

Glad you found them. Andrew as DL concierge was on a different page of the Googledoc from Filip and Dionne. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

We're currently on the Radiance and Dudley Jean is the Concierge in the Concierge Lounge (Diamond Plus, Pinnacle, & Suites). He's outstanding! You can ask him any question and if he doesn't have an answer for you, he immediately finds out. In addition to mingling with all the Guests, he's very approachable, always has a smile on his face! He follows through on everything. He's fairly new to the position (since Mar 12 I think), and he's doing a terrific job.

Hi, does anyone know the email contact for the SL Concierge on Harmony? We are doing b2b on 22nd and 26th May and would like to contact them.

Many thanks

Don't know for sure, but you can try using the pattern that Allure and Oasis use:

[noparse]HM_Concierge01@rccl.com and HM_Concierge02@rccl.com[/noparse].

Edited by clarea

Sherri, I am currently on Anthem and Dionne is the only Concierge in the Concierge Lounge, and from what she told me, she will be the only one until August when she goes on vacation. Filip went on vacation on 4/08, if I remember correctly.

Edited by cruisenfever

We're currently on the Radiance and Dudley Jean is the Concierge in the Concierge Lounge (Diamond Plus, Pinnacle, & Suites). He's outstanding! You can ask him any question and if he doesn't have an answer for you, he immediately finds out. In addition to mingling with all the Guests, he's very approachable, always has a smile on his face! He follows through on everything. He's fairly new to the position (since Mar 12 I think), and he's doing a terrific job.

I am SO pleased to hear this. He was being trained when we were onboard and took over on our last night - his first full cruise as concierge would be the next day as we disembarked. We had a long chat with him that night and were impressed with his dedication. He started in a lowly position on the ships and worked his way up - learning and improving his English as he did so (he's from Haiti) - and obviously cared a lot about advancing himself within the company. I hope he continues to do well. :D

Sherri, I am currently on Anthem and Dionne is the only Concierge in the Concierge Lounge, and from what she told me, she will be the only one until August when she goes on vacation. Filip went on vacation on 4/08, if I remember correctly.
Thanks Patti -- I had Ricardo Sanchez in the vacation column for RA but I guess he will not be joining Dionne.