Complimentary restaurants on Reflection?

jealdaka

Thank you. One of our friends just thought they might like a casual dinner a couple of nights. I assume the buffet would be the option unless the burger grill is open in the evening. Also room service I guess.

We just got off the Reflection and most nights the Mast Grill was closed at 6pm.

The buffet has a very good selection and is great for a casual dinner.

For dinner in the buffet, they usually have a theme. It could be Mexican night, Greek night, etc. Those can be casual options to consider. They will list the theme in the daily program. They will have the usual items as well.

On Constellation we found some of the best and freshest food in the evening was Aft in Oceanview at the sandwich bar area which after 6 pm becomes a fab deli station. Having noticed the Captain and Senior Officers also eating there when it was quiet I was waxing lyrical about the food and the Captain explained that its if fresh as, id they can, they source food in ports hence fab anti pasti, moules, raspberries, Eastern Med style salads or whatever was local. You could also choose your steak and it would be cooked for you. MDR was also fine. We are really hoping that the Reflection will have a similar set up. Anyone :was this the same on this ship?

On the reflection, in the adult only pool area there is a small food court area that server health food options for breakfast and lunch-mind you it is very small but I just loved getting a freshly made fruit smoothie in the morning (it was included in my drink package)-the presentation of the food was nice too. When I first saw the fresh fruit displays I wasn't sure it was free-it looked too nice. Never ate there for lunch.