princess credit card OBC confirmation

tml1230

i searched past threads but couldn't find the answer…

on the Barclay princess visa card...when you redeem points for OBC on a particular cruise.. does (and should) that OBC show up in your personalizer? i got a an email confirmation quickly from Barclay's a month ago but haven't seen it anywhere else.

i realize i can call Barclays but i would really like to avoid 15 minutes of mashing buttons on my phone and listening to a medley of old tom jones songs.

thanks for sharing your experience…and yes i know its not the most effective use of the points… but it keeps my wife happy…..happy wife, happy life.

I just did the same for the Royal cruise coming up. It did show up in my personilzer but would have to go back into it to fine but the Princess web site is down.This is the first time I have ever seen it. It showed in about 3 days.

I had $450 in OBC from my Barclay's Princess Visa on our last cruise, and I just printed the confirmation email and brought it with me. I don't think it was in my cruise personalizer. When I got my statement account printed out on the ship (love the self-service machines) it showed on there.

Yes, it can be found in the personalizer.

Click on the "Boarding Pass & Docs" box near the upper right of the main personalizer page.

Click on "Download and print" under travel summary.

It will be near the bottom of the PDF document under the section "All special services for this booking."

It will not say that it is from the credit card and just list it as Onbaord credit $xxx Usd

Thanks to all of you for the great informative responses….as usual this board is great because of the folks who share their experiences…have a safe and warm holiday season….

For some strange reason they consider that Visa money as a gift. I couldn't see it on my personalizer on my 10/24 sailing on the Regal. I called Princess and they sent me an email confirming. Also under those "gifts" was those coupon books. When we got onboard there were cards announcing the Visa OBC.

Yes, it can be found in the personalizer.

Click on the "Boarding Pass & Docs" box near the upper right of the main personalizer page.

Click on "Download and print" under travel summary.

It will be near the bottom of the PDF document under the section "All special services for this booking."

It will not say that it is from the credit card and just list it as Onbaord credit $xxx Usd

i used Caribill's directions and sure enough …i found it…25 plus princess cruises and i never used that feature before, but now will every cruise.