Where is the suites' reserved seating in the Opal Theater on the Oasis of the Seas

alocsin

We checked it out once. It's a nice perk if you want to go in fairly late (I believe they release unused seats 10 minutes or so before the show). But we tended to go in about 30 minutes before show with reserved tickets and find better seating for us down below. Again, you can see fine, but you are in the balcony. If that's where you like to sit, then they are pretty good seats.

We checked it out once. It's a nice perk if you want to go in fairly late (I believe they release unused seats 10 minutes or so before the show). But we tended to go in about 30 minutes before show with reserved tickets and find better seating for us down below. Again, you can see fine, but you are in the balcony. If that's where you like to sit, then they are pretty good seats.

So can suite guests wander in 30 minutes before the show without reservations and sit anywhere, even in the areas that are not reserved for them?

Thanks.

But that doesn't sound like a good place to sit.

Without doubt it is one of the BEST places to sit. Remember that the guy in the tech desk has the best view to ensure the lighting gives the best effects for the show, he also controls the sound balance and therefore I would always sit as close to that area as possible.:D

Without doubt it is one of the BEST places to sit. Remember that the guy in the tech desk has the best view to ensure the lighting gives the best effects for the show, he also controls the sound balance and therefore I would always sit as close to that area as possible.:D

I found the double bar cut my view in half, we sat downstairs much better view. Suite guest means your gold card gets you in without a reservation and you can sit wherever you wish.

yes suite guests can enter when they open the doors and sit anywhere even if they do not have reservations for the show. Except for the comedian's show, suite guests do not have to make any show reservations.