Muster drill overload

KeithJenner

Those people who read my Escape live report may recall that I had some issues with the Muster Drills, when I had to attend a total of four drills in the space of 5 days.

Before I left, I downloaded the Escape Inaugural app, which is specifically for the special event days in Hamburg, Southampton and Miami. It hasn't done anything at all until today, when it has started to send me a few notifications. Just a few minutes ago I received one instructing me to attend the Mandatory Life Boat Drill.

Considering I am now at home, about 4,500 miles from Miami, I'm assuming that I don't really need to go to this one do I? :)

BTW, excellent reporting while onboard.

Is the SMS invite for a complimentary attendance :D - getting to the pier before cutoff time for all abroad is going to be a challenge, I'm afraid.

iConcierge messaging system's programming codes could use more modifications for its next revisions - now that it's gone "global" as it was supposed to be inTRAnet based only when logged into its own exclusive WiFi network ;) :p

Those people who read my Escape live report may recall that I had some issues with the Muster Drills, when I had to attend a total of four drills in the space of 5 days.

Before I left, I downloaded the Escape Inaugural app, which is specifically for the special event days in Hamburg, Southampton and Miami. It hasn't done anything at all until today, when it has started to send me a few notifications. Just a few minutes ago I received one instructing me to attend the Mandatory Life Boat Drill.

Considering I am now at home, about 4,500 miles from Miami, I'm assuming that I don't really need to go to this one do I? :)

I did not see/read your other post. Why would you have to attend 4 drills?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did not see/read your other post. Why would you have to attend 4 drills?

Back to backs on the Escape. One in Hamburg on the Sunday, in Southampton for the two one night cruises on Tuesday and Wednesday and then another for the Transatlantic on the Thursday.

Back to backs on the Escape. One in Hamburg on the Sunday, in Southampton for the two one night cruises on Tuesday and Wednesday and then another for the Transatlantic on the Thursday.

Oh well then that's as to be expected right? Surely you didn't think you would be able to skip them?

Oh well then that's as to be expected right? Surely you didn't think you would be able to skip them?

Considering the first two were sold as one three night cruise in the same room and I went to guest services to check and was told that I didn't need to, yes, I did kind of expect that it was possible.

When we did b2b on Star we were allowed to skip 2nd muster drill. I think it is up to the captain.

Seems to me on such short cruises as one night and then two nights, that Second one should have neen able to be skipped.