Diamond Lounge on Jewel

There will be a Diamond Club on Deck 14 after the drydock in April.

Carolyn, Radiance class ships only go to Deck 13 and that's where the relocated Concierge lounge will be along with the newly added Diamond Lounge during dry dock in April of 2016.

Edited by cruisenfever

• 3 months later...

It's been a while since I've cruised on Royal Caribbean...and my last few on Royal have been on the newer mega-sized ships. But, I am looking at booking the Jewel in Europe next June/July (2017) for back-to-back sailings.

I am a Diamond Crown and Anchor member (Elite Plus on Celebrity--but that gets me nothing more on RCCL). I will, likely, be in an "ordinary" balcony cabin--not a suite. I have become very accustomed, over the years, to the Diamond Lounge--RCCL/Elite Drinking hours--Celebrity...and it's one of my favorite things about cruising...Love the better service, more personalized feel...

I noticed that the Jewel Deck Plans beginning April 2017 show a Diamond Lounge in front of the Viking Crown on Deck 13. I am assuming, if things haven't changed since my last RCCL cruise, that I can go there from 5:00 pm to 8:30 pm and have my unlimited fill of pre-dinner drinks from a limited but sufficient menu?

OR, has anything changed since my last RCCL cruise?

I have heard that there's also some sort of three drink "electronic coupon" loaded onto the cruise card...This is new for me. What is the deal with these? Usable anywhere? Or just during those drinking hours or in limited bars? For example, can my wife use it to get a glass of wine during dinner? Or would she have to stop in a bar somewhere on the way to dinner and carry it with her? I take it you get these in addition to the Diamond Club...or do they delete them if you drink at the Diamond Club?

Thanks...

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/images/fleet/decks/main/jw/2017-apr/jw_deck13_v2017_apr.gif

It's been a while since I've cruised on Royal Caribbean...and my last few on Royal have been on the newer mega-sized ships. But, I am looking at booking the Jewel in Europe next June/July (2017) for back-to-back sailings.

I am a Diamond Crown and Anchor member (Elite Plus on Celebrity--but that gets me nothing more on RCCL). I will, likely, be in an "ordinary" balcony cabin--not a suite. I have become very accustomed, over the years, to the Diamond Lounge--RCCL/Elite Drinking hours--Celebrity...and it's one of my favorite things about cruising...Love the better service, more personalized feel...

I noticed that the Jewel Deck Plans beginning April 2017 show a Diamond Lounge in front of the Viking Crown on Deck 13. I am assuming, if things haven't changed since my last RCCL cruise, that I can go there from 5:00 pm to 8:30 pm and have my unlimited fill of pre-dinner drinks from a limited but sufficient menu?

OR, has anything changed since my last RCCL cruise?

I have heard that there's also some sort of three drink "electronic coupon" loaded onto the cruise card...This is new for me. What is the deal with these? Usable anywhere? Or just during those drinking hours or in limited bars? For example, can my wife use it to get a glass of wine during dinner? Or would she have to stop in a bar somewhere on the way to dinner and carry it with her? I take it you get these in addition to the Diamond Club...or do they delete them if you drink at the Diamond Club?

Thanks...

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/images/fleet/decks/main/jw/2017-apr/jw_deck13_v2017_apr.gif

Yes, the new DL will be located on Deck 13 and will be incorporated in a corner of the VCL.

All D/D+/PC Members have, in addition to the DL/CL, 3 drinks per night loaded onto their SeaPass Card that can be used at most bars during the same cocktail hours of the lounges. Unfortunately you can not use them to order wine at dinner in the MDR. You would have to stop at a bar along the way and carry it in.

Depending on the Traditional dining times of the MDR, cocktail hour can be from 4:30-8 or from 5-8:30.

All On Board Offers are now loaded onto your SeaPass Card. A list of what has been loaded will be left in your cabin.

Regarding Internet Usage, each Diamond Member receives 1 24 hour continuous service coupon. So, if you start on Monday at 12:00 noon you are good until 11:59 on Tuesday. When you sign up on board for your internet, it will give you a $$ off a package option if you would prefer to use your coupon this way.

• 2 weeks later...
It is on the 10th floor, port side, near elevators close to cabin 1058. The current concierge is Diego Tripaldi, and he is wonderful!

The discussion is about a DIAMOND Lounge/Club, which Jewel is receiving in her upcoming refurbishment.

Will Diamond plus members be able to use the CL once there is a DL on the Jewel or will it be reserved for suite guests only?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Very few ships are having the designation "Suite Lounge". So far it has been just Oasis class, with some discussion about the newly renovated Liberty.

Like most other ships, the Jewel should continue with a "Concierge Lounge" and a "Diamond Lounge".