Drink Vouchers and Lounge

hazeleyez3

Depends on the ship. My Daughter who is a Diamond member in her own right. Not only was told she was allowed in during the cocktail hour she also got 3 vouchers on her seapass on the Rhapsody last year. She was 16 at the time and she never went in to the lounge in the evening only during the day. But she did use the vouchers to get a can of soft drink.

She will be nearly 18 when we go on the Voyager and it will be interesting if she is told she is allowed in there during the cocktail hour.

\

This is how it should be IMO. As far as getting the 3 vouchers. No reason why any diamond, under 18 should not be able to have 3 vouchers for soda on their seapass.

\

This is how it should be IMO. As far as getting the 3 vouchers. No reason why any diamond, under 18 should not be able to have 3 vouchers for soda on their seapass.

Agree .If you are a diamond you should get the vouchers no matter what the age on all the ships.

We theorized that the proximity to the dining room probably overwhelmed the bartenders but that's just a theory. It was back in January so things may have changed since.

On the Allure

I would get a cocktail at the bar inside of the check in area, for MTD the couple nights we ate in there, on our TA..

Ive never seen another RCCL ship with a Bar that close. It made the wait nice

On the Allure

I would get a cocktail at the bar inside of the check in area, for MTD the couple nights we ate in there, on our TA..

Ive never seen another RCCL ship with a Bar that close. It made the wait nice

The crowd that gathers outside dining room on Freedom Class ships can sometimes be ridiculously large. I imagine it's an attempt at preventing people from clogging up the works with their vouchers or prevents others from running in and out of the dining room with their vouchers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk