Bringing Sparkling water onboard?

smileytrips

Called Princess and the agent didn't sound very sure of himself when asked this question. He said as long as it was sealed like regular water it would be fine. Somewhere on this board I thought I read that water had to be in containers of 12 oz or less. Is that true? My husband only drinks sparkling water so even though we will purchase some on board I want to be sure we have plenty. Thank you for any help and suggestions.

Edited by smileytrips

Called Princess and the agent didn't sound very sure of himself when asked this question. He said as long as it was sealed like regular water it would be fine. Somewhere on this board I thought I read that water had to be in containers of 12 oz or less. Is that true? My husband only drinks sparkling water so even though we will purchase some on board I want to be sure we have plenty. Thank you for any help and suggestions.

Bring as much as you like. It is better to carry it on rather than put it through checked luggage. Containers should be sealed. No limit on bottle size, except large bottles are difficult to carry. If you wish to put a luggage tag on a case and check it, I would recommend that the containers be cans. There will be a delay on delivery.

The unlimited soda sticker is $5.18/day. Your husband can get unlimited soda water at any bar, but would have to pay for cans in the cabin. So perhaps you can bring on some cans for the cabin and also purchase the soda sticker.

We're not soda (pop) or wine drinkers, so we always bring a couple 8 or 12 packs of flavored LaCroix or similar sparkling water to have in our cabin. The ship has San Pelligrino or other unflavored water that you can order with a lemon or lime slice.

Bring as much as you like. It is better to carry it on rather than put it through checked luggage. Containers should be sealed. No limit on bottle size, except large bottles are difficult to carry. If you wish to put a luggage tag on a case and check it, I would recommend that the containers be cans. There will be a delay on delivery.

The unlimited soda sticker is $5.18/day. Your husband can get unlimited soda water at any bar, but would have to pay for cans in the cabin. So perhaps you can bring on some cans for the cabin and also purchase the soda sticker.

Soda water is very nasty stuff that tastes like alka seltzer and only has two uses that I'm aware of - as a mix with strong flavored alcohol and treating wine stains in fabric. Sparkling water is drinking water with carbonation and maybe some fruit flavor. It's yummy.

My wife always takes a few bottles of Propel brand flavored water. It comes in 24 oz. bottles and has never been an issue.

The ship has San Pelligrino or other unflavored water that you can order with a lemon or lime slice.

LOVE Pelligrino. It's one of the drinks RCCL has on it's gift lists for Crown and Anchor members, and it's the BIG bottles, too!!