Manage My Cruise.....tell me how??

lovey1103

Anyone else having trouble documenting information into manage my cruise?

I get to the point of credit card info and it tells me my "info has not been saved, try again". I have been dealing with this for 4 days. I called and was told to wait until the next afternoon which I did. Surely you would think the bug would be fixed by now, but nope, same message this evening. What to do?

I am frustrated and wasting time.

Edited by lovey1103

Celebrity website has a long history of issues. Couple of thoughts - simply call in and make your payment over the phone since it sounds like you booked thru Celebrity. Have had problems that often lasted until the following week as updates and fixes are only done M-F during the day.

this post prompted me to look at my future bookings. Glad I did! :eek:

I signed on to check our May British Isles cruise booking and found that my invoice is now $322 MORE than it is suppose to be. I checked last week and everything was normal. :(:confused:

Our booking was made back in February 2015. At a later date, we got a rate reduction for the Spring Fling promo of $300 off. It looks to me as if the $300 has been added back on to the cost of the cruise.

Also, the gratuities have gone from $300 to $322. Although the gratuities (in addition to the Beverage Package and a $300 OBC) are included in the booking, the extra $22 is not being covered. :rolleyes:

To add insult to injury, an extra $300 OBC given for the Spring Fling promo has disappeared from the booking completely. Oh, and the rate for my AQ2 has dropped from $3649 to $2849 pp in the past few weeks. I was on another Celebrity cruise when I was alerted to this drop. I went to the Future Cruise Sales office and they told me that they could not touch the booking because it was made directly with Celebrity. By the time I got home, the rate was in a GTY status with only one stateroom left. We actually needed two staterooms as we made the original booking for both us and my brother & wife. Then the stateroom category sold out the next day. So, in short, we could not get a reduction. :mad:

I do have electronic copies of the original and the Spring Fling booking invoices. This is going to be complicated trying to explain this to a Celebrity rep and to get this resolved.

A funny side note...We also wanted to cancel or transfer another booking while we were onboard last month. The booking was made onboard another ship ... also last February. Again, we were told..."we can't touch that booking because it was made while on board a ship." What?

Sorry that this does not help your question. ;)

I'm glad it's not just me having issues (but sorry to hear that your are...). I had printed my Xpress Pass for a New Year sailing... but a few days later when I went to make a restaurant booking for the cruise it told me that I was the only one fully completed for check-in (we have five travelling in two cabins, with one onboard charge account). I can't seem to make the other guests "fully completed".. does this matter? Do I need to re-print the Xpress Passes?? Many thanks for helping!

I signed on to check our May British Isles cruise booking and found that my invoice is now $322 MORE than it is suppose to be. I checked last week and everything was normal. :(:confused:

Our booking was made back in February 2015. At a later date, we got a rate reduction for the Spring Fling promo of $300 off. It looks to me as if the $300 has been added back on to the cost of the cruise.

Also, the gratuities have gone from $300 to $322. Although the gratuities (in addition to the Beverage Package and a $300 OBC) are included in the booking, the extra $22 is not being covered. :rolleyes:

To add insult to injury, an extra $300 OBC given for the Spring Fling promo has disappeared from the booking completely. Oh, and the rate for my AQ2 has dropped from $3649 to $2849 pp in the past few weeks. I was on another Celebrity cruise when I was alerted to this drop. I went to the Future Cruise Sales office and they told me that they could not touch the booking because it was made directly with Celebrity. By the time I got home, the rate was in a GTY status with only one stateroom left. We actually needed two staterooms as we made the original booking for both us and my brother & wife. Then the stateroom category sold out the next day. So, in short, we could not get a reduction. :mad:

I do have electronic copies of the original and the Spring Fling booking invoices. This is going to be complicated trying to explain this to a Celebrity rep and to get this resolved.

A funny side note...We also wanted to cancel or transfer another booking while we were onboard last month. The booking was made onboard another ship ... also last February. Again, we were told..."we can't touch that booking because it was made while on board a ship." What?

You do not have a problem as the promos are not deducted until the final payment is made and any discounts do not always show on line. Evidently X is putting a new checkin procedure on line that does not work properly. Surprise surprise! LOL

The extra $ have to do with the initial deposit and will "fall off" once final payment is made. Had the same thing for our upcoming cruise. I'd make a rounded number payment & $325 kept showing up online but not on my invoices. Celebrity rep explained it to me and the charge dropped off after final payment.

I had a nasty little surprise at final payment a while back. My TA called to conform my desired credit card. Two days later he called again, saying Celebrity wouldn't accept my payment because the quoted fare was incorrect. It cost us $50 p/p per diem for the pleasure of keeping our suite. I know we could have canceled but this cruise was important to us. Who was at fault? I suspect our TA but I might be unfair in thinking that. There might have been a problem with Celebrity's computer program at the time we booked. Who knows? I didn't pursue it.

Edited by BosoxI

Someone on our roll call seems to have lost all booking info...and all he wanted was to hit the luggage tag button... now he has to call to find out how to have it all fixed...,WOW!

Just noticed person started a sep thread on this issue....now 3 threads at least about computer/website issues

Edited by hcat

Hmmm that is interesting that he hit the luggage button. I did go in a link my brothers reservation to mine. Wonder if that messed the booking up?

BosoxI - That's aweful. I refuse to pay an addition $300 if it was their mistake. This booking was made onboard and then revised by the Captain's Club rep when the Spring Fling promo came up.

You do not have a problem as the promos are not deducted until the final payment is made and any discounts do not always show on line. Evidently X is putting a new checkin procedure on line that does not work properly. Surprise surprise! LOL

It may be, but as I said, everything online matched my electronic/paper invoice before. Been correct for months. I am waiting to hear from my brother what his online statement says before I call the CC.

The extra $ have to do with the initial deposit and will "fall off" once final payment is made. Had the same thing for our upcoming cruise. I'd make a rounded number payment & $325 kept showing up online but not on my invoices. Celebrity rep explained it to me and the charge dropped off after final payment.

:confused: Our initial deposit is only $200 (booking made onboard) and we also have a $200 OBC due us for that.

I am really stuck in a rut because if I cancel and rebook with the big box TA that I used recently, the only staterooms that will be available to book in my category are the two that we have booked. There is no GTY that the TA could get them back once I cancel with Celebrity. Plus, the category is showing sold out, so we would not even be able to get a price ahead of time.

Fun, isn't it?

I tried to complete my Express Pass information yesterday and the site kept telling me that my Captain's Club number was invalid. I called CC and was told that the site was having issues. They seemed surprised that I couldn't enter my information (primary) as they said most couldn't enter the secondary person's information. They said I had up to three days before sailing to complete these documents, but I want to order luggage tags and that can't be done until the Express Pass step is complete. Plus, you need to have enough time remaining before your cruise to have them printed and shipped. I was told to wait until Wednesday and try again.

I love cruising Celebrity, but I truly hate their website.

I am having issues too. I can complete online check-in and then it won't let me print Xpress Pass. Then it will say 0 of 2 complete. On one reservation it won't accept a credit card (Same one I'm using for other reservation). On one reservation I can access manage my account and everything, but on the other one I can only access through already booked and I can't do the manage my account.

Sad but glad I'm not the only one. Will just sit and wait impatiently.

Lovey1103 - Thank you, again, for alerting me to a problem with managing our bookings. ;)

While still waiting to hear back from my brother, I was just now able to get through to their invoice by going the Check-In Online route (I had their booking number since we made the booking for them).

*Their invoice is mostly correct (including the extra $300 OBC for the Spring Fling promo) except that their total payment is now showing $300 LESS than what it is suppose to be! :eek:

I went ahead and made a screen shot our current online invoices. Unfortunately, I did not get a screen shot of my original invoice before the change over the weekend. Again, I do have the electronic invoice sent to me by email and also paper copies. The first set of figures shown below is for my brother and wife. The second set is ours. Keep in mind that we (DH and I) booked both cruises ourselves, onboard, and then updated the bookings at the same time to reflect the Spring Fling promo...same stateroom, etc. Our invoice were identical. The total charge due should be $7646.14 for each couple.

THEIRS:

*I think the $300 difference here is that Celebrity did not state the gratuity charge (instead put Option), yet, they deducted the charge off the invoice.

Fares

Original Fare: 7,598.00

Discounts:

Cruise Fare: 7,298.00

Taxes & Fees 548.14

Gratuities: Optional

Other Options:

$200 ONBRDCR 0.00

$300 ONBRDCR 0.00

BEVAINGRAT 1,176.00

123GOPROMO1 -1,176.00

123GOPROMO3 -300.00

Total (USD) 7,546.14

Payments (USD) -200.00

Balance Due (USD) 7,346.14

ONBOARD CREDIT - $300 OBC

OURS:

Fares

Cruise Fare: $7,698.00

Taxes & Fees $548.14

Gratuities: $322.80

Other Options:

$200 ONBRDCR $0.00

$300 ONBRDCR $0.00

BEVAINGRAT $1,176.00

123GOPROMO1 -$1,176.00

123GOPROMO3 -$300.00

Total (USD) $8,268.94

Payments (USD) -$200.00

Balance Due (USD) $8,068.94

UPDATE:

So I decided to go into my booking like I did my brothers (instead of the Sign-In account in the blue square at the top right of the Celebrity website. This looks better, but there is still a $100 error and no extra $300 OBC for SF promo. :rolleyes:

Fares

Cruise Fare: 7,698.00

Taxes & Fees 548.14

Gratuities: Optional

Other Options:

$200 ONBRDCR 0.00

$300 ONBRDCR 0.00

BEVAINGRAT 1,176.00

123GOPROMO1 -1,176.00

123GOPROMO3 -300.00

Total (USD) 7,946.14

Payments (USD) -200.00

Balance Due (USD) 7,746.14

Both methods of checking my invoice still show different amounts.

Have you ever seen such a mess! :eek:

Edited by Iamthesea

Are you sure about this? My 123 promo of classic drink package was listed at zero cost. $383 cost and $383 credit.

And this was well before final payment.

I am not sure if you are talking about the figures that I posted, but that's what mine do, also. ;) I am also well before final, so I am not sure what you mean about my being sure??? :confused:

Straight from the screen shot!

BEVAINGRAT $1,176.00

123GOPROMO1 -$1,176.00

Edited by Iamthesea