Question About Putting Cash on S&S

JustCruiseMe

OK thanks, so I have to go to desk and get cash back? Or is it in the form of a check? We still have more vacation after the cruise so I want to make sure I have any cash back. If it becomes too much of a hassle I'll just go with credit card but I prefer the cash method this time.

I've always used my credit card but this time I want to put cash instead. What happens if I have some money left in the account at the end of the cruise?

Thanks

If you don't want to deal with the lines at guest services (assuming that you don't have fttf), just go on the last night when you are done spending and cash out at the kiosk.

I plan to use my credit card for the sign and sail, but am I correct that I can go to a kiosk and put cash on the card to keep the charge low on the card? I know there will be a hold on the card even if I pay cash.

Yes, this is a very easy process too!!!

I have always put a credit card on my S&S account.

I am taking a friend but told her that she has to pay her own bar bill.

Let's say that she does not have a credit card to put against her S&S card and is paying with cash. I know you can put cash on the S&S card at the beginning.

So ... must cash be put on the S&S card at the beginning before they let you charge for drinks?

Is this how it works?

I have always put a credit card on my S&S account.

I am taking a friend but told her that she has to pay her own bar bill.

Let's say that she does not have a credit card to put against her S&S card and is paying with cash. I know you can put cash on the S&S card at the beginning.

So ... must cash be put on the S&S card at the beginning before they let you charge for drinks?

Is this how it works?

Yes ... she can put the cash on her card at the pier, so she will be good to go as soon as she gets on the ship. Once she gets to the point where she is almost out of the cash that she deposited, they will cut off her purchases. She can always go to GS or the kiosk and put more cash on her card at that point.

We used cash on our last cruise and I have to say that the biggest perk was at the end of the cruise when we were able to cash out at the kiosk rather than guest services. It saved us a ton of time. I'm not sure if there was a limit to how much you can cash out because we were adding as we went along so there was only about 60 dollars on the account but it was still super helpful to be able to cash out this way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk