Ft Lauderdale Lago Mar to Pier On Sunday

luvgretch

Just getting around to arranging transportation from the Lago Mar Hotel to the Pier in Fort Lauderdale. Just called a couple of places and they are quoting me $55, does that sound high, to me it does, or maybe that is just how much it cost? Any advice appreciated. Thank you.:confused:

Just getting around to arranging transportation from the Lago Mar Hotel to the Pier in Fort Lauderdale. Just called a couple of places and they are quoting me $55, does that sound high, to me it does, or maybe that is just how much it cost? Any advice appreciated. Thank you.:confused:

Is there a reason you aren't getting a cab or using Uber? I can't imagine that either would be more than $20 and probably less depending on which terminal you are going to. It's less than 2 miles from Lago Mar to the Eisenhower Avenue entrance of Port Everglades. You just want to avoid the 17th Street bridge openings (on demand on the hour and half hour) so time your departure accordingly.

We have stayed at Lago Mar several times.

I would recommend taxi or uber as has been suggested for the lower price.

If you do go with a private car other than uber/taxi $55.00 is what I would expect if not more.

We enjoy Lago Mar and we hope you do too.

Keith

I think that private car services are quoting you their minimum rate. It doesn't make sense for them to do a ride for less, as it is unlikely they are based close by. Taxis can offer rides for less because they dispatch a car that is already in the area.