Hawaii/South Pacific personal view

Debathome

We are just off of the 28 day Crown Princess sailing to Hawaii and the South Pacific. I usually do a travel site for friends and family when I return but decided to add to it and extend it to the C.C. boards instead of doing a review.

This link will take you to the Shutterfly site where I have posted a few pics and views on the Islands, tours and ship.

https://ourhawaiiansouthpacificholiday.shutterfly.com/

I hope that you will find some of this useful if you are planning on doing this cruise or any of these islands. It was a splendid holiday and a wonderful cruise.

Thanks for your post. Loved it.

Didn't realize you were on that awful bus in Apia. Our friends Tina and Ken were on it too. That person Shadow was really bad. Didn't realize you didn't get the food. She was so wrong in charging full price. That whole tour should have been no charge.

Loved your photos. Reading, made us re live our wonderful cruise experience.Great web site that you set up.

Thanks for sharing! We will do this cruise someday and your tips will be very helpful when we do. In 1989 I was on the Fair Princess cruising from Papeete to Los Angeles, so I covered some of the same territory but hubby has not been in these areas (other than Hawaii). Thanks for bringing back lovely memories.

More tips: We did purchase Future Cruise Credits on board for our next Princess holiday, which is always a good idea if you have any intention of cruising with their line again. It gives you added on board credit and a reduced deposit for your next cruise. For $100.00 you can't go wrong. They must be used for a booking, within two years.

We haven't decided yet on our next adventure, but another tip: the big Princess sale comes up in June and there are usually a few more added perks as well. ;)

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful cruise! Your blog gave a lot of interesting information and beautiful photos too!

Hubby and I are going to hopefully make this our retirement cruise in about 3 years. I now know what to look for and what not to.

Thanks again!! :D

Haven't looked at it yet. But we are looking at that trip for 2017.

sorry for barging in but what cruise is this? I have been searching for quite a few days looking for a 2017 West Coast R/T to Hawaii and the South Pacific . I thought Princess was the line but cannot find. any help would be appreciated,

sorry for barging in but what cruise is this? I have been searching for quite a few days looking for a 2017 West Coast R/T to Hawaii and the South Pacific . I thought Princess was the line but cannot find. any help would be appreciated,

I don't think Princess has announced it yet.

Found your blog and how wonderful it is. The photos and writing about the cruise just great.

My husband and I was on the cruise, but with this reading doesn't seem like it is the same one. Everyone does many different things. I think I did see you when you talked at the luncheon.

It was such a large CC that really didn't get to know who was who after all the months of posting.

This was a 28 day round trip from L.A. It will be repeated again in 2016 and 2017.

It hasn't opened up for booking as of yet for 2017.

Found your blog and how wonderful it is. The photos and writing about the cruise just great.

My husband and I was on the cruise, but with this reading doesn't seem like it is the same one. Everyone does many different things. I think I did see you when you talked at the luncheon.

It was such a large CC that really didn't get to know who was who after all the months of posting.

Thank you. Yes, it was hard keeping track of everyone and putting faces to so many names.

I love comparing tours and views of the ship with everyone. I can't wait to read more reviews. It's nice to know we have other options for the same ports if we decide to do this cruise again in 2017. :)