Diamond Plus Internet discount

Amagamma

Can anyone tell me what the new internet discount is? First time cruising since the new pricing went inti effect. Thanks

You get either 2 free days of internet or a discount of $60 or $80 off a package. I believe the discount was raised from $60 to $80 recently, but I'm not 100% sure.

Can you tell me what the different internet packages are, please. And, do you know if reaching 350 pts. makes a difference.

Thanks.

Which ship?

350 points makes no difference in internet costs.

You get either 2 free days of internet or a discount of $60 or $80 off a package. I believe the discount was raised from $60 to $80 recently, but I'm not 100% sure.

Isn't it $60 on Oasis and Quantum class ships as they have VOOM and are running $15 a day for the week. $30 for a 24hr period.

All other classes of ships are $80 as those ships do not have VOOM and have a higher pricing of $20 per day for the package. $40 for a 24hr period.

Isn't it $60 on Oasis and Quantum class ships as they have VOOM and are running $15 a day for the week. $30 for a 24hr period.

All other classes of ships are $80 as those ships do not have VOOM and have a higher pricing of $20 per day for the package. $40 for a 24hr period.

Makes sense Ken, that would explain why I'm seeing both numbers. Thanks.:)

Radiance.

Thanks Bob

Radiance does not have the fast internet yet, so they will likely charge $20 per day for one device and $30 per day for two devices.

Edited by clarea

Will be on the Brilliance for a B2B2B (4,5,5 nights). Does it matter if they are shorter cruises, would I get the full discount and can Hubby and I combine discounts like we could on the old offer of free minutes? I like to keep in touch with family, so would like to access it everyday, but don't need unlimited access and really don't want to spend $280. Thanks so much for all the help

Will be on the Brilliance for a B2B2B (4,5,5 nights). Does it matter if they are shorter cruises, would I get the full discount and can Hubby and I combine discounts like we could on the old offer of free minutes? I like to keep in touch with family, so would like to access it everyday, but don't need unlimited access and really don't want to spend $280. Thanks so much for all the help

You get the full discount on shorter cruises. You cannot combine the monetary discounts towards a single package.

Can anyone tell me what the new internet discount is? First time cruising since the new pricing went inti effect. Thanks

2 Devices on Allure last week with the D+ Discount were $97.50.

I kept my phone on all the time so both of my IP Phones were connected and would bounce back and forth between my laptop and iPad.