Checked in - Now I can't access my Cruise planner

clarky213

I Checked in for My January Cruise on Monday and printed my set sail pass. Since then I haven't been able to access my cruise planner.

Any Ideas?

Not really surprising, the website is constantly having issues :) You might try calling to see if they have any suggestions. I know it's frustrating - Hope you get it resolved.

I Checked in for My January Cruise on Monday and printed my set sail pass. Since then I haven't been able to access my cruise planner.

Any Ideas?

Someone just mentioned being locked out of their reservation. Try going in the "back way" by not being logged in and clicking "check-in" at the top of Royal's home page. You may be able to get into the Cruise Planner this way.

Any Ideas?

Same thing happened to me a few weeks back. After almost a week of grief and calling RC... I cleared my cache and now it works again.

Not saying it's the definitive answer...

Someone just mentioned being locked out of their reservation. Try going in the "back way" by not being logged in and clicking "check-in" at the top of Royal's home page. You may be able to get into the Cruise Planner this way.

I am having an issue with my reservation as it has disappeared online, and when I spoke to them they said there us a status on my reservation and to contact my TA!! Interestingly, my TA is my sister, who is also booked onto the same cruise, so she will check it out tomorrow! She hasn't done anything to it so it may just be a glitch but is a right pain!!!

Vicki x

I am having an issue with my reservation as it has disappeared online, and when I spoke to them they said there us a status on my reservation and to contact my TA!! Interestingly, my TA is my sister, who is also booked onto the same cruise, so she will check it out tomorrow! She hasn't done anything to it so it may just be a glitch but is a right pain!!!

Vicki x

Sounds like one of those cryptic things that happen when the cruise is chartered.

Same thing happened to me on the weekend for our Christmas cruise.

What Bob suggested worked.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

Tried that and still can't get in.

UK site says "The system is currently unable to handle your request for retrieving your reservation."

US Site says "The requested reservation is currently being modified. Please try again at a later time.

As i'm booked with a US TA, just hope it's just updating my reservation.

Royal Caribbean: the worst information technology money can buy!

(I work in the IT industry, and honestly, can't fathom how their customer facing systems are so inconsistent, unreliable, and generally problematic)

Posting from my iPad, please excuse unfortunate iCorrects.

Tried that and still can't get in.

UK site says "The system is currently unable to handle your request for retrieving your reservation."

US Site says "The requested reservation is currently being modified. Please try again at a later time.

As i'm booked with a US TA, just hope it's just updating my reservation.

This is what mine says when I try to access it. I am accessing the UK site, so if it is saying the same for you I am guessing it is some sort of technical issue!

Vicki x

Quick Update:

Called RCCI Uk and they talked me through the back way in to the cruise planner.

At the Bottom of the manage my booking page their is a link to book shore excursions. Got into my cruise planner this way.

Then tried the Online Check in link on the same screen and then found out that I had changed by DOB so my set sail pass was invalid. Corrected my DOB, then tried again to get into my the current reservation and problem sorted.

:D:D:D

Edited by clarky213

... found out that I had changed by DOB so my set sail pass was invalid....

I had the same problem with my DOB being changed two days ago. You've got to wonder what's going on with their database systems.

It happened to a few of us on my upcoming cruise in February. When I called they were unable to fix. I then sent an email to support and it was fixed within an hour. BUT it said that I had also changed my birthday and had to reprint the set sail passes. Now I keep checking everyday waiting for the whole reservation to disappear! Luckily I have copies of everything.

I had the same problem with my DOB being changed two days ago. You've got to wonder what's going on with their database systems.

This happened to me too! I certainly didn't change it.

Cheers, Cheryl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I clicked on this thread because I haven't been able to access my reservation since printing my set and sail pass last weekend. Just tried going in the back way, and I now also have the message regarding a change in my birthdate. When I went in to check the birthdates, it had the correct date, but the year just had xxxx.

Edited by TabithaK

I clicked on this thread because I haven't been able to access my reservation since printing my set and sail pass last weekend. Just tried going in the back way, and I now also have the message regarding a change in my birthdate. When I went in to check the birthdates, it had the correct date, but the year just had xxxx.

It's normal for the year to show as Xs, I guess it's some sort of security measure. However, when this DOB problem happened with me last week, I just re-entered the DOB and the error message went away.