I love Vision of The Seas! The small ships are so much better.

[ATTACH]369666[/ATTACH]

Sailing on Vision now B2b and love the small ships so much better. Excellent ports, amazing food & service.

We will be joining you on Monday for the 10 night Southern Caribbean . Can't wait. How's the entertainment?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

[ATTACH]369666[/ATTACH]

Sailing on Vision now B2b and love the small ships so much better. Excellent ports, amazing food & service.

I have been a large ship fan but that is without trying a smaller one. Maybe someday will have to give it a try. Cooking for 6000 vs 1500 should make a difference.

Love the small ships. Radiance and Vision class are my favorites. I am a diamond member and haven't been on Royal in 5 years :eek: because I don't like the large ships. We are going back on Royal in two weeks on the Brilliance. I've started to look at Holland America as most of their ships are smaller.

Edited by Barbee524

Love the smaller ships! But obviously RCCL does not agree with the concept because they just keep building the big ones and selling the small ones.

Any new and also small new ships except for the luxury cruise lines? Or is big the new small and gigantic the new normal. ;)

I have never received such personal attention as I received on my 5 sailings on Vision of the Seas.

While the fact that I have been able to book corner aft JS 8588 for 2 of the sailings is certainly a factor, the refits of Vision and Radiance class ships have actually added value to the ships.

This is not the case on what they are going to be doing to Liberty and have done to Freedom with their refits. With those I see the ships just loosing public space and adding a bunch of cabins and passengers.

The only negative I found on Vision was that they had removed the bath amenities and the liquid soap dispenser from the standard inside and outside cabins, where I had family members booked.

Is this still the case?

... The only negative I found on Vision was that they had removed the bath amenities and the liquid soap dispenser from the standard inside and outside cabins, where I had family members booked.

Is this still the case?

There was no liquid soap dispenser in our JS on Vision two weeks ago.

There was no liquid soap dispenser in our JS on Vision two weeks ago.

Thanks.

It was a bit humorous as we had the same Cabin Attendant for 2 JSs and an inside we booked across the hall just to get a shower.

While none had the dispenser, the JSs got small amenity bottles, but the inside got only small bars of soap and the attendant said he was 'not allowed' to place any shampoo or shower gel in the inside cabin 'for this sailing'

Thanks.

It was a bit humorous as we had the same Cabin Attendant for 2 JSs and an inside we booked across the hall just to get a shower.

While none had the dispenser, the JSs got small amenity bottles, but the inside got only small bars of soap and the attendant said he was 'not allowed' to place any shampoo or shower gel in the inside cabin 'for this sailing'

Crazy, I suppose if you would have brought the bottles to the inside yourself, the attendant would have had no problem replenishing the bottles that had disappeared from the JS.

I have to agree with you as well on how great this ship was and how amazing all the staff are.

Capt. Mareck was quite personable and it was enjoyable to see a captain "let down his hair" and belt out a few tunes.

The specialty restaurant manager, Dejan, is also a tremendous asset to the ship as well as the staff at Lattitudes.

The only disappointing thing I can say about our last trip, and it is beyond the control of Royal, was the attitude of a specific Pinnacle member who made a complete jerk of herself in Giovannis by yelling and demeaning the staff because the Oso buco (sp?) was unavailable and how dare they offer her a menu that didn't have everything available to her.

She even went to the extreme of yelling " Don't you know who I am, I'm a Pinnacle member with 1982 cruise days".

First time i've had the displeasure of running into that.:mad:

I have to agree with you as well on how great this ship was and how amazing all the staff are.

Capt. Mareck was quite personable and it was enjoyable to see a captain "let down his hair" and belt out a few tunes.

The specialty restaurant manager, Dejan, is also a tremendous asset to the ship as well as the staff at Lattitudes.

The only disappointing thing I can say about our last trip, and it is beyond the control of Royal, was the attitude of a specific Pinnacle member who made a complete jerk of herself in Giovannis by yelling and demeaning the staff because the Oso buco (sp?) was unavailable and how dare they offer her a menu that didn't have everything available to her.

She even went to the extreme of yelling " Don't you know who I am, I'm a Pinnacle member with 1982 cruise days".

First time i've had the displeasure of running into that.:mad:

I wonder if that person was on Brilliance of the Seas a couple of years ago. We were disembarking in Boston, and had to join the usual line that ran from the theatre and down the promenade deck to the exit. Through an open door, we heard a woman yelling at a crew member, "Don't you dare send me to the end of this line. I am a G##d#m PINNACLE member! I DO NOT wait in line for anything!!!" HRH Madame Pinnacle was brought into the line just ahead of us. I'm sure the crew would have loved to have offered her the "express" disembarkation over the railings.