Royals Menus by name (Printable)

I just did that.

That's just it, they have made changes to what was posted, so some of the choices are not available.

We had looked at those before our last cruise, and decided what we wanted for a specific night, only to find it was no longer on the menu.

Thanks for taking the time to do this. As a cruiser new to Royal (2000 was my only Royal) I was curious what their menu choices would look like.

This being said...I'm less than impressed, I find it very blah and not much of it excites me. I think we'll be doing a few specialty venues however I didn't plan on doing more than one. I'm surprised there's no lobster on formal night.

I would be interested in hearing what items you would like to see on the menu that aren't there now. I don't have much imagination so I cannot think of things they have left off.

I'm on the Jewel right now and today is the Mojo menu. Based on the OP's link there should be prime rib on today's menu however there isn't

Is this a typo on the list or is it possible the jewel doesn't follow the standard menus?

Thanks.

Ships are free to modify the menu if they see fit. That's why it's a good idea to take a look at the posted menu outside the dining room.

If you don't see them listed just ask your waiter. They may be able to get you an order, at least that was my experience when the shrimp cocktail was not listed every night.

This was the case on Jewel three weeks ago. Shrimp cocktail was never on the menu; however, I saw several people eating it on various evenings.

This was the case on Jewel three weeks ago. Shrimp cocktail was never on the menu; however, I saw several people eating it on various evenings.

I had the shrimp cocktail & escargot on there under the everyday menu but the pictures of the menus that just returned from the Allure sailing last month did not have them so I deleted them off mine as well. I plan on trying to order shrimp cocktails next month, will report back if they are indeed available.

BonVoyage

Dawna

• 2 weeks later...

I recently got back from the Jewel and can confirm that shrimp cocktail was not on the menu. We asked our server for them, and advised we can only have them starting day 4. From day 4 on, we had them every evening.

Well, I hope that is the case because we have Serenade booked for April and I was seriously considering canceling the cruise because of the food we just had on our 10 night Grandeur cruise. Loved everything about the cruise except the food and we turned Diamond on it, but I seriously don't want a repeat of what we just had.

We were also on an 11 night on serenade and wet so impressed with the MDR that we reduced our 5 restaurant speciality dining package got a 3 night package.

We had a far superior experience in the MDR on serenade as opposed to Oasis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk