Panama Canal?

batt01

Do any RCI cruises go through the Panama Canal? I tried to search on the website...but you know, the website....

Royal does do cruises through the canal, but generally as part of a repostioning. I don't believe there are any canal cruises on their itineraries anymore. Check after April 2016 when they should have added newer itineraries.

Royal has none scheduled - Celebrity does but they are limited. And, as soon as Royal announced no Panama Canal crossings for 2016-17, Celebrity immediately RAISED their prices (it was a well planned effort by corporate). Fortunately we booked ours before this all happened - I am sure that prices will not go down for this particular cruise (Westbound and Eastbound Celebrity Infinity), since they have squeezed the customers down to a single RCCL cruise line.

Do any RCI cruises go through the Panama Canal? I tried to search on the website...but you know, the website....

I cruised with Princess several years ago which included Colon, Cartegena, Aruba, Ocho Rios and the Atlantic side locks of the canal. They had a college professor onboard that lectured on the history of the construction. One of my favorite cruises ever.....

I cruised with Princess several years ago which included Colon, Cartegena, Aruba, Ocho Rios and the Atlantic side locks of the canal. They had a college professor onboard that lectured on the history of the construction. One of my favorite cruises ever.....

You have an invisible black lab? in your avatar John. He needs a lighter background, so we can see him! :D

You have an invisible black lab? in your avatar John. He needs a lighter background, so we can see him! :D

Well, I told the photographer about that, and he said he could see her just fine. You'd think they could fix that digitally, but I guess not. Anyway, Precious is a 6 yo American Cocker, just a great companion.

Sadly, RCCL does not offer any cruise through the Panama Canal currently. :(

if you're seeking for cruises through the Panama Canal among RCI, have a look at Celebrity - Infinity is offering several Central America cruises with Panama Canal.

Also HAL, NCL and Princess offer a lot of such cruises.

Disappointed that RCCL does not do so - regarding RCCL's huge fleet, IMHO their range of itineraries could be a littlebit more diversified... :rolleyes: