Food/Bev (Dining) manager email for Escape?

MisterFidgetpants

We have a group of 4 cabins on the Escape for 14 people. I would like to contact the Food and Bev Manager (is that the right person) or Dining manager? (Not sure if it is the same person)? Anyways, I''d like to contact the appropriate person with some questions about tables for us to dine together.

Thanks in advance.

I don't, but history on CC says it shouldn't be a problem arranging your group once on board.

I'm handling a lot of logistics for the group. I would prefer to pre-plan or at least make a good faith attempt at doing so. Thanks for the encouraging words. I may still keep looking for the info though; I thought this would be the best place to try in the "off hours" of the weekend.

We have a group of 4 cabins on the Escape for 14 people. I would like to contact the Food and Bev Manager (is that the right person) or Dining manager? (Not sure if it is the same person)? Anyways, I''d like to contact the appropriate person with some questions about tables for us to dine together. Thanks in advance.

Best to take care of this once on board. Your best bet is the Manhattan Room which has an entire section set aside for large groups.

7faac97231a41ef2001cf405562210d9.jpg

Edited by BirdTravels

Needless to say you will not get a table for 14.. That said, the MD when on board will be able to help as much as possible. For a party that large, you may need to eat off hours or wait a bit to be seated.

Yes, they will. The Escape has plenty of tables for large groups in the Manhattan dining room.

Needless to say you will not get a table for 14.. That said, the MD when on board will be able to help as much as possible. For a party that large, you may need to eat off hours or wait a bit to be seated.

Just work with the restaurants to make reservations for your group. Per my prior post, the MDR has areas with multiple standard 12-tops (which could be made into a 14-top with little effort.) Specialty restaurants would have to set up an area for you, but the restaurants are plenty-large on the Escape to accommodate you.

Is the Maitre D typically "on" at boarding times? Or only at dinner time (may be too late by then).

Is there really no way to email prior to the cruise? Royal Caribbean has a dining email for each ship (per position, not necessarily named person), and Carnival can handle large groups through their special needs department.

I'm glad to know the Escape can handle a party this size, and thanks for posting photos too!

• 1 month later...