Super Confused about Diamond Event vs. Diamond Lounge

Hello fellow cruisers! Someone please explain to us what we get for drinks in the Diamond Lounge for free. I heard on this board you only get three alcoholic drinks but they can be in any bar on the ship and upon boarding, the three credits are loaded on the sea pass. I also read it was unlimited drinks in the Diamond Lounge with a limited menu.

Going on Grandeur in March after being on Celebrity for five years. Can someone please clarify for us?

Hello fellow cruisers! Someone please explain to us what we get for drinks in the Diamond Lounge for free. I heard on this board you only get three alcoholic drinks but they can be in any bar on the ship and upon boarding, the three credits are loaded on the sea pass. I also read it was unlimited drinks in the Diamond Lounge with a limited menu.

Going on Grandeur in March after being on Celebrity for five years. Can someone please clarify for us?

This is a typical DL drink menu:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=47963885&postcount=12

During the evening cocktail period, you get unlimited drinks in the Diamond Lounge.

IN ADDITION to the drinks in the DL, and during the same cocktail hour period, you will have 3 drink vouchers EVERY NIGHT that you can use at any bar for the same type of drinks you would be able to get in the DL.

Note that the cocktail hour period on your sailing may or may not be the same as is shown on the link posted above.

Edited by clarea

During the evening cocktail period, you get unlimited drinks in the Diamond Lounge.[/font]

IN ADDITION to the drinks in the DL, and during the same cocktail hour period, you will have 3 drink vouchers EVERY NIGHT that you can use at any bar for the same type of drinks you would be able to get in the Diamond Lounge.

REALLY? Well that's very generous. We haven't been on a Royal cruise in about 5 years as like the OP we have been cruising on Celebrity for the past few years although we are Diamond plus.