port Canaveral Hotel Recomendations

endymion6942

My wife and I are driving in to Port Canaveral and will need 1 night in a hotel. We were hoping to find a decent hotel where we can leave the car and get a shuttle to and from the cruise port.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

Many thanks for any and all help.

Since just 1 night recommend Comfort Suites at Coccoa beach. We stayed there last year. Drove down, parked, stayed a night, had a great hot breakfast the next am and shuttle to port. Shuttles come continuous, you sign up for them checking in. Very easy. Waited 5 min and got to port early.

Hotel is older but it has been remodeled and was clean. Plan to stay there again next year as soon as reservations open up. Get the park n cruise package.

Upon disembarking ship and customs, van to take us back to hotel was waiting for us. Car was very safe.

The price for 5 people and a 2 room suite was around $150. If only want a double room I think it is $120-125.

Country Inn & Suites, Residence Inn or Radisson At The Port would be my suggestion.

The first two will also give you a complimentary breakfast....

Enjoy your cruise!!

Country Inn and Radisson have park and cruise rates. Not sure about Residence Inn. Or you can book separately with either of the 2 off site parking lots. Several posts with information here.